Off the clock work?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not any time. My building won't let you get things from your car at break.

They are probably concerned that you won't come back.

We had 3 preloaders NC/NS on Wednesday.

They have been running a "help wanted" ad in our local paper for the past few weeks and, from what I've been told, they are offering a retention bonus for new hires.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

They have been running a "help wanted" ad in our local paper for the past few weeks and, from what I've been told, they are offering a retention bonus for new hires.
they need to raise the starting rate. That'll help

rss13

Hi, I'm the poster. I just checked my UPSers and my pay seems to be correct. Thanks for the advice guys.

While you may have been paid for the hours you worked, you may not have been paid correctly. As a previous poster indicated, you may be entitled to 1.5 time pay for that hour before scheduled start time. In the Central supplement this is in Article 12, Section 2. Check your regional supplement and local rider.

Last edited:

MendozaJ

Write down your hours every single day because they will screw you and lie to your face.

I'm guessing that those that disagree never had to file a pay grievance. Some common lies:

I'll take care of it.

They must not have changed the start times from last week. (There is no "they" as it is you that does the time card.)

It will be on your next check.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Actually, I drink Hamm's light because it really is pretty good. An old time pilsner style beer.

And, I have no problem with Busch light either. I don't feel as though I have to prove my manhood by the beer I drink.

So, there.

It was a joke but thanks for the explanation.

Good to know.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

We had two new hires walk out in the middle of unloading yesterday morning. Tossed a box of live crickets bound for Petco onto the belt, performed a 180 and walked out the door.