Off the street seasonal--got called back again for summer season

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
yeah thankfully the center that i work at people there are nice i was mainly refering to you :censored2:s here who find my question funny my center manager already mentioned to me that i might get hired because the route that i do is done by an old guy who is going to retire soon i know u probably dont like an off the street person getting a ft job but it still happens even if u hate the fact that you had to work for 10 years as a preloader to to get a shot at driving. i know i would be pissed too :)

Would somebody please just tell this person what they want to hear?

Would somebody please just tell this person what they want to hear?
Ok. Your center manager will always be very truthful with you. Those 260 stops you were doing during peak was probably the best I've ever heard of and no doubt the best your center has ever seen. They are going to hire you because you or a worker like you only comes along every ten years. If there was a draft you would be the number one pick. You're going to live happily ever after now that you signed on at big brown. Congratulations.

barnyard

KTM rider
Rumor at my center was that the OP is going to tour centers to give them lessons on how to be a better package car driver.

SmithBarney

We had a guy who did just this, he worked Peak, and then Summers as a pretty regular cover driver, so about 5 months a year as a driver at what I believe was a pretty good wage.. he ruined it all and became an On-car... I think he still does it too. Almost perfect for someone young with no family obligations.