Off work over a conference call

MC0493

Long story short, i was an off the street hire as a temp driver this past peak. Worked from December to early January. Mid March they called me back and offered a permanent position, i'm now just about to finish my 30 for said permanent position.

opey

the sales lead isnt required. they have been pushing them lately, but I just qualified in the past couple of months, and never got a sales lead.

but honestly, i dont know why everyone is so dickish about the topic.. u guys do know that if u get a sales lead and they sign up, u get paid a small commission off what they ship

the sales lead isnt required. they have been pushing them lately, but I just qualified in the past couple of months, and never got a sales lead.

but honestly, i dont know why everyone is so dickish about the topic.. u guys do know that if u get a sales lead and they sign up, u get paid a small commission off what they ship
Rofl. Too much brown kool aid for you opey

MC0493

Quick question/update. I think i know the answer but i wanted to confer with the older guys here. There is nothing i can do right now except sit and wait for them to do their corporate bs right? I've now lost 5 days pay and this is beginning to get ridiculous.

BurntSienna

Quick question/update. I think i know the answer but i wanted to confer with the older guys here. There is nothing i can do right now except sit and wait for them to do their corporate bs right? I've now lost 5 days pay and this is beginning to get ridiculous.
How did this work out for you?

I'm going through this now. Waiting for conference call and haven't worked in almost two weeks.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

I'm going through this now. Waiting for conference call and haven't worked in almost two weeks.
At least here, now they do it for the whole district at a time. It's the district manager, district HR, division manager, (sometimes the district President), and the business manager on the call. They get everyone in the district done in one shot

Faceplanted

At least here, now they do it for the whole district at a time. It's the district manager, district HR, division manager, (sometimes the district President), and the business manager on the call. They get everyone in the district done in one shot
How does a phone call prove you should get seniority. I would think your work speaks for you.

Simply trying to mind:censored2: these new guys. So obvious. Nobody should have to beg and thank managment for an 18hr job
That is the pits. Managment should call the drivers and beg/plead them to stay.

Slow walker

I told management years ago when they started sales leads its not my job. In 28+ years I have never gotten one and don't plan on it now. The company has turned into a joke that's run with children.

wayfair

swollen member
A guy I work with told me about the conference call deal... he's been driving almost 3 years.
He was like, "y'all didn't have to do that?"

I was like, "Dude, we barely had a DIAD"

35years

Gravy route

Get a bunch of newbies to day 29.
Then figure out how many you need.
Then choose among the biggest ass kissers and runners.
Let the rest go.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Hope they have mouthwash close by