I have worked at UPS for about 2 months now, and yesterday was *offered a permanent pull ( I have been bouncing around covering for people who aren't there, or have been working a pull that they don't count as a permanent pull since it isn't always there.) My supervisor said I don't have to take it if I don't want, and I can wait for another one to open up, if I want. They know I don't especially like the pull they are offering, but I can do it, and do it well. (I know, I should suck it up..but, meh.) Anyways, my question.. Would it be such a terrible thing to turn down that pull and wait for another? Do you think there would be any repercussions? If chose to wait then i would still be bouncing around, which I kind of like, keeps me on my toes. I don't know, I am confused :/ Also, someone is waiting to be transferred, which should happen in the next year, or they will be able to drive by then if not transferred in time, they have a pull I would love..