Official Canada Thread with Current News

P

pickup

Klein, I noticed u never answered mi questions. That's okae, I don't reallie need to get the answers. Considering the source, it would just be a bunch of spin, lies, and misdirection.

wkmac

Klein, I noticed u never answered mi questions. That's okae, I don't reallie need to get the answers. Considering the source, it would just be a bunch of spin, lies, and misdirection.

anwaaa, klein I have been abstaining from reading and posting on browncafe because of u

Maybe that silence is his way to help you stay on plan with your abstaining quest!
:wink2:

Doesn't seem to be working!
:happy-very:

klein

Für Meno :)

Because, only a fool would ask personal questions, and try to get into someones' personal life.
And only another fool would answer them.

Go ask those questions to one of your residence deliveries... hint : the ones that are home are most likely to be unemployed, won't be hard to find, 1 out of 10 in average.
See, if you make it back to your truck !

BTW, looks like I'll be leaving to Cuba on Saturday, so you have a whole week without me, actually 8 days.
(just need to confirm the price tomorrow, and it's a done deal).

wkmac

Because, only a fool would ask personal questions, and try to get into someones' personal life.
And only another fool would answer them.

Go ask those questions to one of your residence deliveries... hint : the ones that are home are most likely to be unemployed, won't be hard to find, 1 out of 10 in average.
See, if you make it back to your truck !

Opps! Never mind that theory then.
:winks:

BTW Klein, I think he believes the "fool" part is established fact so therefore the question.

klein

Opps! Never mind that theory then.
:winks:

BTW Klein, I think he believes the "fool" part is established fact so therefore the question.

Thanks for your support wkmac... you think these guys would have just a little knowledge of the Canadian Economy, just hosting the G20 and G8.
The american news I watched here, reported it was appropiate Canada hosted these meetings. As , we are the ones that came out of the recession.

But, ofcourse, they needed to twist that all, and go bashing me, instead.
They don't even know my life, and will never get to know it.

Curiosity killed the cat ! :)

Lue C Fur

Evil member
BTW, looks like I'll be leaving to Cuba on Saturday, so you have a whole week without me, actually 8 days.
(just need to confirm the price tomorrow, and it's a done deal).

You plan on meeting your hero Castro??? I hear he is feeling better because of their great healthcare. Maybe you can get your pic taken with him.:wink2:

klein

You plan on meeting your hero Castro??? I hear he is feeling better because of their great healthcare. Maybe you can get your pic taken with him.:wink2:

Yup, but won't be anywhere near Havana. Actually an Island Off Cuba, (Cayo), but belongs to Cuba.
I live in Canada, so we can fly there, unlike the "Land of the Free" that cannot !

I'm leaving Saturday, be back next Sunday.
Looking forward to this beautiful beach, (and yes it's the beach resort, I'll be staying at ) :

plage.jpg

Yup, but won't be anywhere near Havana. Actually an Island Off Cuba, (Cayo), but belongs to Cuba.
I live in Canada, so we can fly there, unlike the "Land of the Free" that cannot ! Maybe it is because of a little pissing match we got into with them. But the missiles weren`t pointed at your little country now were they? Or were you still in Germany participating in the Hitler youth program?

On the subject of vacations, do you get a bigger discount because technically your paying with government cash?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I'm leaving Saturday, be back next Sunday."

We'll, oops I mean, Well, enjoy your trip. I wonder if they have mayo on Cayo ??

klein

"I'm leaving Saturday, be back next Sunday."

We'll, oops I mean, Well, enjoy your trip. I wonder if they have mayo on Cayo ??

Moreluck, again thanks ! Starting to like you :)
I just booked it, done deal.

They do have mayo, and even ketchup, but nothing that is american owned (kraft miracle whip, or hellmanns mayo, not even Heinze ketchup :( ) - I'll take some with me , seriously LOL
They get their products mostly out of Mexico, Argentina and Canada, but, like I said, it can't be american owned company. No Coca Cola or Pepsi either, or a Big Mac.

klein

Enjoy your trip Klein.

Thanks fxdwg.

Like how can someone not refuse that beach ?
It's a 12 hr flight, plus another 2 hr busride... that's what kept me from deciding (such a long trip, yikes ) !

The return flight is even worse, - I'll need to spend the night in Calgary ( I arrive at 11pm, and my connection is not until 7:30am). :(

Oh well, it's the price to pay to be in paradise.

And it's only $548 plus taxes !!!!
If anyone wants cuban cigars, let me know LOL

Moreluck, again thanks ! Starting to like you :)
I just booked it, done deal.

They do have mayo, and even ketchup, but nothing that is american owned (kraft miracle whip, or hellmanns mayo, not even Heinze ketchup :( ) - I'll take some with me , seriously LOL
They get their products mostly out of Mexico, Argentina and Canada, but, like I said, it can't be american owned company. No Coca Cola or Pepsi either, or a Big Mac.

I didn`t think you even allowed our terrible countrys products to soil your princely digestive system.

klein

I think the US embargo to Cuba will come to an end, within the next few years. It's only 80 miles from Keywest, 100+ from Maimi.
The US could increase some jobs,and export more.
Day cruises from Florida to Cuba will be next. Those tourist dollars will in return buy american made goods. And american companies would open up shop (KFC, Mac D, BK, maybe even a Walmart).

Cuba hasn't been a threat to the US, since the 1960's (50 years ago), and they have never threatened the US since, nor do have have terrorist groups, or ever killed 1 american soldier.
Compare that with Germany, Japan, Vietnam or even Iran/Iraq. Yet, the US trades with all of them.

I seriously think Obama should have a nice sit down with Castro, and finish this over half of century grunge, against them.

Think of all the business.... cruise liners, food products, cars, etc, that is so easily accessable from the US.

Just because they are communist, shouldn't stop the US from trading with them. Gee, your second largest trading partner is China !

Oh well, I'm heading there, and I think this trip will be like the one I did to East Berlin under communist role.
I only had that one opportunity, and then Germany reunited. So, I'm thinking the same will happen to Cuba, and the US embargo will finally come to an end, hopefully. :)

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Hey Klein...have you ever met anyone that came over in a boat from Cuba so they could live without repression? Have you ever met any Cuban Americans and asked them what they think about Castro?

klein

Hey Klein...have you ever met anyone that came over in a boat from Cuba so they could live without repression? Have you ever met any Cuban Americans and asked them what they think about Castro?

I spent 10 weeks in Florida this year, so ofcourse I met some, but no, I never got political or even talked to them (to be honest).
There are many hispanic people in Florida, Cubans, Mexicans etc.

You are fighting a war against Mexican immigration., Why do you think they went there ?
A better place to live, simple as that.
They want the American dream (that rarely ever happens).

But, you need to give Cuba credit, for never asking for money after a hurricane, unlike the other caribbean nations, nor been known as drug and weapons dealers.
They mind their own business.
They are also very well educated thru thier school system. Most speak atleast 3 languages. (Spanish, French and English).

Yup, they don't have the jobs after graduating college... but they are still better off then the middle east is or even some South American or African Nations.

wkmac

Another Canadian's POV

[video=youtube;EdgqHMBl0U4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdgqHMBl0U4&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]