Official Christmas rant thread

Indecisi0n

This thread is meant for nothing but bitching about everything. So tell us about the poor loads, incompetent management , bad weather and or bad customer experiences.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I blew out all last peak because my package car was too small. Tomorrow I start peak in the same damn 57 and lose my 700. Knuckleheads.

oldngray

nowhere special
Funny-Christmas-present-socks.jpg

Indecisi0n

Anyone else noticing that hazmats are being handled improperly? This never use to be an issues but lately it seems the loaders could either careless or just aren't trained. Hazmats are being loaded on the shelf daily and with different type of hazmats.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Anyone else noticing that hazmats are being handled improperly? This never use to be an issues but lately it seems the loaders could either careless or just aren't trained. Hazmats are being loaded on the shelf daily and with different type of hazmats.
I have never loaded a hazmat package....ever...lol.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Just seems dispatch managers are arrogant and seem to know more about YOUR route than you do. So, I. Just say you keep thinking about how my route is set up. It seems to make me more money. Go figure :-)

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My butt got numb driving 3.5 hours to take a 2 hour nap, and turn around and go back to my center, although when I got back, there wasn't any good place to drop my set....this is tough!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Trained?
I have to go look near the 6000 section to find PAL 2000 lol