Oh goody. Lung cheese!

Thumbster

I'm with you Tooner. The last time I washed my DIAD was about November (full submersion with warm soapy water). I haven't washed my lunchbox in about 14 years. I never get sick. I just never let the two near each other. I think if the two were to go head to head my DIAD would kick my lunch box's ass though.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Is that the fuel that powers your birther rage?:wink2:

It truth I'm not a birther.
I am however high interested in the fact that no one from the MSM has ever doubled-checked any background info about him.
Every reporter seems to take his word as gospel.
Have we become a nation of mindless sheep ?

P

pickup

It truth I'm not a birther.
I am however high interested in the fact that no one from the MSM has ever doubled-checked any background info about him.
Every reporter seems to take his word as gospel.
Have we become a nation of mindless sheep ?

Baba, I did put a smiley face on my comment. I actually enjoy the thread and at many times it has me thinking as well.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
how many of you folks carry antibacterial wipes or spray in your lunchboxes or trucks????
I used to but I got sick anyway so I quit, now I just wash my hands at stops when dirty. And I get sick less. and oil of oregano, Im telling you it is your friend.

bigbrownhen

I just take oil of oregano, and it dont matter what is shot your way..................do a search. No flu shots, no worry. Toonertoo approves this message.
http://www.homeremediesweb.com/oil_of_oregano_health_benefits.php

Ill have to try that. Just getting over the head cold my daughter brought home from school for Valentines Day. It has been great!! JK, I usually get one cold an year, lasts a few days and gone. It seems to be everywhere though, and hard to shake. Im not one to get sick at all, but after 10 days, I gave up and went to the doctor, antibiotics and bye bye sinus infection.
Thanks for the tip Tooner, Ill go by the health food store this week.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This must be why I don't get sick. I enjoy Oil and Oregeno on my subs from Subway.
Its not the same, but nice try. Actually it is nasty tasting, and I cant put a drop under my tongue and take it. It is wild oregano, from the mediterranean. (Thats what my globe says. ) I have, and a fellow driver has taken it for four years, neither of us has had the flu, the sinus infections, the head colds we used to have. I recommend it to my family, they think Im nuts, they always have. They keep being sick, Im not. I take it once a week, started taking it after I had been on prednisone, and I was sick constantly. I took it every day until I got better.
It is also a fungus killer, which us women have lots of, and it helps my knees and my elbows and other joints. I dont know why, but it helps, so if its all in my head, then good, Im still not sick. And it is cheap. a 9.00$ bottle on the intenet lasts me a year. No side effects, and save the big guns the antibiotics for when you really, really need them.
Also co q 10 especially if you are on statin drugs, and vitamin d 2000 ius a day for those of us deprived of sunlight.
No Im not a health nut, Im a nut who has no time for sickness.

trickpony1

Tooner-
I've heard of Oil of Oregano.
How much do you take once a week?
I would also be interested in the name of the product you use if it is allowed to publish it here.
Thanks.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Hey trick. What I am using now is www.nowfoods.com. I buy it on ebay I think it is 9.99 for one ounce. It has a dropper. I buy garlic, or any capsule i can open, and I put the drops in those and down them, because it is really hot oil. It is 100% but mixed with virgin olive oil. You can buy oreganol but it is more expensive, and less effective. You can buy it at any local health food store, but you will pay 30 bucks.
When I first started, I took 1 drop three times a week for a few weeks. Now I just take 2 drops in a capsule once a week. If I feel something coming on or my joints are bad, like in the cold weather, I take it more often, Once you start you will know when you need it. I have to say this has been my saving grace cause I dont really think its just luck I have been well. I have also mixed it with olive oil as a joint rub, and if you like smelling like oregano, it helps immensely. It is no worse than smelling bengay all day, and it does not burn the skin.
There is a book called "the cure is in the cupboard" Amazon about 10 bucks. that is totally about the benefits of it. Sinus, cold, flu, infection, internal and external, digestive, skin, joint, it helps everything.
Let me know how it goes

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont have a dvr to set, but his site is interesting. Ill peruse it when I have a little more time, thanks