Oh No, More Snow.....

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Klein

Thank you Herr Klein for the lessons in German. But the over all meaning of the word still is the same. The enjoyment or glee at someone else's misfortune. How befitting in your case.

Best

d

DS

Fenderbender
Klein

Thank you Herr Klein for the lessons in German. But the over all meaning of the word still is the same. The enjoyment or glee at someone else's misfortune. How befitting in your case.

Best

d
If Klein got run over by a truck.America would be fine!:wink2:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I like him.I do not agree with him on a lot of things,but I do respect his right
to state his opinion. Comments about fires,earthquakes and mudslides from cach got a touche' from more,but I found it tasteless.
Klein has scruples,and I like that.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The snow storm last Wednesday was a nightmare. At 1615 we got the word to make all our pickups early and get back to the building, I didn't get back until after 2100 and at that time there were over 100 drivers still stuck on the road, the last drivers didn't make it in until 0230 the next morning. By the time I got home it was after midnight and I was one of the lucky ones.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The next couple days suck. In case of my building the next week sucks most every driver has been bring back 30-40 stops each night for the past two week we are told to be back to the building by 8:00 and sheet anything left EC. I brought back 51 friday and 35 today. The dispatch is a joke friday I had more stops then I had during peak with a helper.

Managements decision making yesterday was a joke. I was 45 stops over max (150/195) and WAS TOLD we don't expect you to deliver it all. How are we customer service if we put out a plan to fail ! I felt bad for all MY customers that didnt get their medicine and other things that they ordered. This is after a Friday cleanup where we made up for Thursday's storm. Yesterday was sunny with no flakes coming down, and knowing we had a 2-day storm coming they didn't care if we didn't deliver everything. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CARPE DIEM MONDAY. JUST FRUSTRATING. Can't wait for vacation next week !

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
and WAS TOLD we don't expect you to deliver it all. How are we customer service if we put out a plan to fail
because weather related situations give them an excuse not to make promised service.

d

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
because weather related situations give them an excuse not to make promised service.

d

The issue I had was that weather wasn't the problem monday. Blue skies, a whole weekend of cleanup. I worked 11 hours and brought back 42 stops. UPS was heavy today because of UPS shutting down Thursday. That's why UPS told us to do air on trace and use the ECD code to flag every non-delivery. For a whole week, Routes will not even get to their 8000 sections.

johnoutdoors

I felt bad for all MY customers that didnt get their medicine and other things that they ordered.

For a whole week, Routes will not even get to their 8000 sections.

Last time that happened to us, I did my residentials in reverse the second day, and then alternated until it was clean. At least that way they all got their packages at worst every other day. I could almost look them in the eye when they asked what happened the day before. I was doing everything I could for them even if the company wasn't.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We are getting snow today and tomorrow. No one on vacation this week so we have plenty of drivers. What are the chances we throw in a few areas to serve the customer?

moreluck

golden ticket member
:
Comments about fires,earthquakes and mudslides from cach got a touche' from more,but I found it tasteless.
There was a smiley face after the comment......I know he was just kidding with me....it was good natured.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like him.I do not agree with him on a lot of things,but I do respect his right
to state his opinion. Comments about fires,earthquakes and mudslides from cach got a touche' from more,but I found it tasteless.
What Cache said wasn't any less tasteful than hundreds of the comments that Klein has made.:peaceful:

klein

Für Meno :)
How can Minnisota be the Sunshine State, that belongs to Florida !

Minnisota is the Land of Lakes (10.000 lakes to be exact on their slogan).
Oh, and even if they are frozen, they are still lakes :)

More was making a lighthearted shot at us snow folk. I returned one equally as lighthearted about the problems left coasters face.

Funny, its considered tasteless from a country that considers Poutine gourmet food.

Well, honestly spoken, as I sit here in minus 20C winter here, and surrounded with 3 plus somewhat feet of snow, I'm "Schadenfreu" (somewhat happy), to have you fellows experience a taste of Canada ! :)

Gee, we`ve never had snow before, thank you for your concern. Perhaps you could experience what we do down here and actually have to go to work in it. :)

over9five

Staff member
Yikes, snowing like mad right now. Probably 6" already. Work just called for me to start 2 hours early.

But..but..but....You guys worked me 14 yesterday. Can't come in early, need 10 hours off.

over9five

Staff member
Holy crap, just plowed. It's cold and nasty, think I'll girly-man it up and bang in...

NOT. This is what seperates the men from the boys!