Oh oh, another FOX "surrogate" has to admit he is GAY...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Guy Benson, a frequent guest on FOX NEWS, or surrogate for anything ANTI liberal, ANTI Obama, ANTI progress and ANTI LGBT has finally come out as being GAY himself!

(as if it wasnt obvious from the jump)

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-contributor-guy-benson-comes-out-as-a-gay-conservative-in-new-book/

Now that the Supreme Court has overturned every ban on same sex marriage, Guy Benson is happy, almost in tears that he can now get married...

.....WAAAAAIT a minute?

For years, Benson has edited every single piece of hated on Townhall.com's site and applauded every state that passed same sex marriage bans.

But now, he welcomes the high courts decision?

He also still claims that he is a "GOOD CHRISTIAN" and Republican and will continue to be a republican.

Can you really be both?

With almost every GOP candidate slamming the high courts ruling, this hypocrite says "i know i will get criticized by those on the right" but I will continue to:
"shake it off" .... :fantasysmiley:

Now Morluck, Oldgray and those inclined to post townhall.coms political pieces can be happy that they support a gay mans opinions.

Congrats folks! You are a part of the LGBT community now!

LOLOLOL

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This must mean that you now accept everything posted on townhall as fact.

No, hardly, it means they are nothing more than hypocrites, like every other right wing media outlet.

Welcome to the LGBT community though!

Maybe you should add the rainbow to your avatar and encourage all the other "hiders" in the right wing closet to step forward.

TOS.

wkmac

With TOS, there are times when it becomes a very thin line between Fox bashing and Gay bashing. Reading his OP above was one that left me wondering.

I'm not gonna give my opinion on this whole gay marriage thing, but this really pisses me off!!! This is the United States of America, not the United Gays of America, leave our flag alone!!

AFP_Getty-518475829-760x502.jpg