Oh Ryan & stop counts

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
For me Orion has cut up to 20 miles everyday. Used to run 185 now 165. With same amount of work. 100 stops. Best thing for me. Follow it 100%. Work 45 hrs a week

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Add all you want, doesn't mean they will get done any faster. Adding stops just messes up Orion even more. Endless searching during a OJS would be great!

Foamer Pyle

The 9.5 list is the best tool we have to combat excessive overtime. At my center, they will not let you work over 9.5 two days, if you are on the list. No brainier for me, I can get by just fine on a 40 hour paycheck.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The 9.5 list is the best tool we have to combat excessive overtime. At my center, they will not let you work over 9.5 two days, if you are on the list. No brainier for me, I can get by just fine on a 40 hour paycheck.

The ideal would be to budget based on 40 with the rest earmarked for your 401k or other retirement investments.

Holydriver

This is the mileage saving that Orion has done that UPS is touting. It doesnt save miles as the route was ran before it was implemented, it saves miles with more work on the truck.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
This is the only way they can save miles using Orion, cut routes and they can claim they are saving miles. They don't mention the extra pay or anything just miles.