Oh yes....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
YES...it is hot enough for me today, thanks for asking.

YES...I am working late this evening.

YES...I do have something for you.

YES...I have heard the UPS/FedEx "Fed Up" joke, thanks anyway.

YES...it is raining outside.

YES...I have the "2-55" air conditioner in my truck, ha ha ha.

YES...Christmas is sort of a busy time for us.

YES...they try to have us make right turns only.

Attention Union negotiating committee....in our next contract, I would like to have the ability to trade 1 (one) optional holiday in exchange for the ability to :censored2:-slap an ignorant customer without fear of termination.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yes...I have left your package at your door, walked away and stepped into the package car and started the engine. Yes...I see you run out, waving your hands, to meet me at the curb as I start to take off....yes, I already know what your going to ask me as you stumble up to the passenger side door all out of breath from that 2 second jog from the house....NO, I DONT NEED A SIGNATURE FOR THAT PACKAGE!!!

Last edited:

mikestrek

Yes...I have left your package at your door, walked away and stepped into the package car and started the engine. Yes...I see you run out, waving your hands, to meet me at the curb as I start to take off....yes, I already know what your going to ask me as you stumble up to the passenger side door all out of breath from that 2 second jog from the house....NO, I DONT NEED A SIGNATURE FOR THAT PACKAGE!!!
oh my god! you covered it all right there. LOL. I was thinking that today.

mikestrek

Attention Union negotiating committee....in our next contract, I would like to have the ability to trade 1 (one) optional holiday in exchange for the ability to :censored2:-slap an ignorant customer without fear of termination.
Right on the money :happy-very:

sx2700

Banned

LOL....I am going to make a point to ask one of these questions from now on when I get a delivery. Oh....and I'm going to try and turn the DIAD over to sign it.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
yes ........ I have the keys to that office building
yes.........I take the truck back to ups every nite
yes.........I do all the towns in Massachussetts
yes .......I know your cousin Earl Buttstain who worked at ups in Maine for two days in 1994
Yes........I don't mind if you take 25 mins to cut that check
Yes........I dont mind comming back at 8 pm to pick up that ground pkg to England
NO...... your next day letter wont be in Oregon any sooner if I take it at 9:oo a.m
No......... I didn't realize that there is a trailer missing on my tractor
yes.......We are forced to record and memorize ups commercials on the weekends
NO................we don't own the friggn'Cleveland Browns!!!!
No !!!! you don't need export documents to ship to NEW MEXICO!! [college boy]

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
moreluck.......we can't make this stuff up,,,,to bad we never kept a daily journal on this job........20yrs of comedy to write about from customers and mngment right down to the stupid things some of the drivers have done cove

rock21

yea hi just had a question for someone just got a job but havent been able to sign into the upsers site can anyone tell me the discount at best buy or the apple store would help alot thanks

over9five

Staff member
Rock, just took a quick look. I don't see Best Buy or The Apple Store.

There's related stuff, like Hewlett Packard and IBM.