OJI Light Duty Question...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Tex, I have had Combined for the past 20 years. I didn't care for the way they sold their product and then would come by your house for payment but all that has changed. Everything can be done online or through EFT. I am covered 24/7 for accident, injury and sickness for about $100/month.

Tex, I have had Combined for the past 20 years. I didn't care for the way they sold their product and then would come by your house for payment but all that has changed. Everything can be done online or through EFT. I am covered 24/7 for accident, injury and sickness for about $100/month.
Was Combined part os American-National Insurance Co.? That;s how they did the collections also.

Johney

I don't disagree with this, but the laws can be verified without paying a lawyer. The state agency the regulates worker's comp can tell you all you need to know.
Most worker comp attorneys will give free consultations(at least around here) so it can't hurt to ask right?

Edit: I never paid my lawyer a dime out of pocket.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
TRPLNKL you are wrong. You do not get your normal pay rate on TAW. I know this for a fact. I would never lead anyone astray either...... But

"Beware of false prophets they come to you in sheeps clothing but inside they are ferocious wolves."
Might be where you are at but not here ans I suspect not where Trp is either. We get our normal pay rate on TAW.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ya know UpState...that is absolutely correct. I wish I had taken out Aflac years ago, but for some reason I had the idea that they only sold coverage through company groups and that isn't correct.
Hmmmm, since I now have lots of free time I may go to work for Aflac. LOL
Hey let me know if you do that. We may have to talk. :happy2: