OJS in the diad at the verify screen?

BUCN85

Just curious what this is? Today my on road took the board and typed VX1 in the OJS field . Any thoughts? Thanks

9.5er

Any time my sup talks about yesterdays numbers with me he always puts some code in there like that. Must have a quota each month they have to keep up with. I've seen him put the code in and say good job yesterday and move on.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Just curious what this is? Today my on road took the board and typed VX1 in the OJS field . Any thoughts? Thanks

DUDE
This is the one month out of the year where they don't hound anyone on telematics and performance. They just want you to get the job done.
You have to be real special to get a virtual OJS a week before Xmas

:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:
images

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They are using every sensor, timer, GPS, and telematics to grade you on your performance.
It is basically like a supervisor riding with you all day doing an OJS

Without the Sup having to ACTUALLY sit in that darn truck being hot or cold and actually being able to see how the drivers day REALLY is, we'll just rely on this printed out report

BUCN85

Well today went pretty much as smooth as it could go on my end. I'm interested to hear the feedback tomorrow morning. What exactly is being reported or calculated here? Since it's typed into the diad

Wizzy

I thought it just meant the sup talked to you about something. Didn't realize I was getting that much attention, just thought if he talked to me he was leaving somebody else alone!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
They're correct that that code is for a virtual OJS, however it doesn't mean they were actually doing an OJS on you today. That virtual OJS code also allows them to look at details of the previous day after the fact so they might not necessarily have been OJS'ing you today, but rather looking for information about something from yesterday. I had an on-car that would do that virtual OJS like once or twice a month and he wasn't actually OJS'ing me for that day--he was trying to figure out stuff from the day before and it was never to bust my balls but rather to defend me when the center manager was whining about something.