Ok Be Honest Everyone !!!!

outta hours

How many times a day to you check in at the Brown Cafe? Do you check daily,weekly,monthly? Or maybe once a day, or 20 times a day. Morning, noon,night? Do you post a lot or just like to read? It doesn't have to be exact but I thought it would be fun to reveal our addiction/ fascination with the Brown Cafe.

I'll go first. I do check in most every day. Since I work nights my usually daily time for logging in is between 19:30 and 21:30. On the weekends I will usually log in 2 or 3 times a day to see what's up. I enjoy the chat room but usually think about it when it's to late to jump in.

OK there you have it. My name is Outta Hours and I am addicted to the Brown Cafe.

Last edited:

yonnko

check once a day, maybe twice during the week. On the weekends, I check all day long if home and tooling around on the computer.

leastbest

LeastBest
The opening "Be Honest Everyone" implies that I wouldn't normally be honest if you hadn't said that. Therefore I decline to answer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am logged on the browncafe all day. It's on my computer, but I'm not on my computer all day. I probably read the new posts 5 times a day. I'm retired and it's part of my daily routine.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am rarely if ever here.

OK, honestly, I log on in the morning before work, when I come home for my lunch/dinner break, and then again when I get home tonight and I am unwinding. Weekends I log on in the morning and then usually at night.

tieguy

Banned
The opening "Be Honest Everyone" implies that I wouldn't normally be honest if you hadn't said that. Therefore I decline to answer.

that may be the least best answer on this thread.:happy-very:

I'm hardly ever here. ..:) couple times a day usually. Slow day like today it could be a lot more.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
When supper is done and I'm relaxing watching whats on the tube, my computer is in the living room so thats when I check BC to see if anything interesting was posted. Its part of the routine while I check was happening with up to date events around the world. No need for newspaper delivery anymore.

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
I check in about 3 to 4 times a day. I read mostly; I can't really post too much because a majority of the posts are driver related, and most of the time I have no clue what they are discussing. I stay away from the chat channel, but I do go in there once or twice on the weekends.

I have numerous websites/forums that I check, even though BC is last on my list, I will always hold it in high regards :)