Ok Be Honest Everyone !!!!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by outta hours, Mar 1, 2009.

1. outta hours

outta hours Active Member

How many times a day to you check in at the Brown Cafe? Do you check daily,weekly,monthly? Or maybe once a day, or 20 times a day. Morning, noon,night? Do you post a lot or just like to read? It doesn't have to be exact but I thought it would be fun to reveal our addiction/ fascination with the Brown Cafe.

I'll go first. I do check in most every day. Since I work nights my usually daily time for logging in is between 19:30 and 21:30. On the weekends I will usually log in 2 or 3 times a day to see what's up. I enjoy the chat room but usually think about it when it's to late to jump in.

OK there you have it. My name is Outta Hours and I am addicted to the Brown Cafe.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

2 to 3 times a day ... more on weekends if at home

3. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

Mornings before work, lunch, and evenings.

4. yonnko

yonnko Member

check once a day, maybe twice during the week. On the weekends, I check all day long if home and tooling around on the computer.

5. chev

chev Nightcrawler

3 sometimes 4 times a day. :wink2:

6. BigBrownSanta

BigBrownSanta New Member

All I'm gonna say is that I will need a "New Posts" link soon as the one I have now is starting to fade from all the clicking.

7. rootbeerman

rootbeerman Member

mornings when i get off, or when i wake up in the after noon.

8. leastbest

leastbest LeastBest

The opening "Be Honest Everyone" implies that I wouldn't normally be honest if you hadn't said that. Therefore I decline to answer.

9. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I am logged on the browncafe all day. It's on my computer, but I'm not on my computer all day. I probably read the new posts 5 times a day. I'm retired and it's part of my daily routine.

10. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

That's OK...go ahead and play your banjo.

11. leastbest

leastbest LeastBest

Ha! That was good.

12. sortaisle

sortaisle Livin the cardboard dream

I try to check in at least once a day...sometimes it's more and sometimes it's less.

13. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I am rarely if ever here.

OK, honestly, I log on in the morning before work, when I come home for my lunch/dinner break, and then again when I get home tonight and I am unwinding. Weekends I log on in the morning and then usually at night.

14. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Most weekday mornings before and then after work.
    Weekends am /pm anytime I can't find something better to do.

15. tieguy

tieguy Banned

that may be the least best answer on this thread.:happy-very:

I'm hardly ever here. ..:) couple times a day usually. Slow day like today it could be a lot more.

16. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

A lot. Enough said!

17. outta hours

outta hours Active Member

Deliverance - Dueling Banjos Scene

18. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

When supper is done and I'm relaxing watching whats on the tube, my computer is in the living room so thats when I check BC to see if anything interesting was posted. Its part of the routine while I check was happening with up to date events around the world. No need for newspaper delivery anymore.

19. Kraetos

Kraetos Preload, Loader

I check in about 3 to 4 times a day. I read mostly; I can't really post too much because a majority of the posts are driver related, and most of the time I have no clue what they are discussing. I stay away from the chat channel, but I do go in there once or twice on the weekends.

I have numerous websites/forums that I check, even though BC is last on my list, I will always hold it in high regards :)

20. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I have only logged on here once..........it was back on May 6, 2005.:geek: