Ok Be Honest Everyone !!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Too damn often.

But then again, there are drivers in my building who go to the tavern every night and do nothing but sit and drink and bitch about work.

I go home sober to my family every day, so I guess its OK to get online and vent a bit.

I wouldn't think that you went home as anyone else.

My name is Steve and if you look at the amount of posts over the last 2 weeks, you'd be able to compare me to a strung out junkie. Back to work tomorrow, so I'll be having withdrawal syptoms all day.

I wouldn't think that you went home as anyone else.

My name is Steve and if you look at the amount of posts over the last 2 weeks, you'd be able to compare me to a strung out junkie. Back to work tomorrow, so I'll be having withdrawal syptoms all day.
Don't be a superman Steve, pace yourself.

sexyupsman

I check in as much as possible. If I have a free minute the first thing I do is go online to BC to see whats going on. I would say at least 3-4 times daily. I am an addict and I need help!:peaceful:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I havent succumbed to the temptation yet...but I have come close on more than one occasion to sitting down and logging on to one of the $.10-per-minute rental computers at the UPS store I deliver to. Sometimes I think we should call it the Brown Crack Cafe.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I havent succumbed to the temptation yet...but I have come close on more than one occasion to sitting down and logging on to one of the $.10-per-minute rental computers at the UPS store I deliver to. Sometimes I think we should call it the Brown Crack Cafe.

Do you have and Super 8's or Motel 6 on your area? They usually have a computer with free internet. That's how I send my wife "when daddy gets home" messages.