Ok I'm back I just couldn't quit you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
First Irene, now 407 coming back, Upstate has his plate full.

Plus he still has to send me my "one week's pay" from his challenge that I won.....it's been 8 days now. Full plate is right! This was the post from upstate....

......."OK--how about this one? You are at 33,976 posts. I will bet my paycheck that you will break 34,000 before the day is over and at least half of those will be cartoons of which no thought is required on your part other than Googling the subject......"

I was well under that 34000 by the end of day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are expecting Upstate to be honorable? :rofl:

I want to see the envelope when it arrives!!

Well, no mail today (Sunday), but I expect to see something soon. I thought I got it yesterday......got a hand addressed envelope, but it was from a friend in Sweetwater.

Indecisi0n

brokeback_2601_wideweb__470x314,0.jpg
brokeback_2601_wideweb__470x314,0.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Plus he still has to send me my "one week's pay" from his challenge that I won.....it's been 8 days now. Full plate is right! This was the post from upstate....

......."OK--how about this one? You are at 33,976 posts. I will bet my paycheck that you will break 34,000 before the day is over and at least half of those will be cartoons of which no thought is required on your part other than Googling the subject......"

I was well under that 34000 by the end of day.

I think he just wanted a break from the cartoons, even if it was for just one day. :wink2: