OK, Lets Get Serious....

local804

Come on Local, give it up. Even Mayor Juliani is rooting for the Sox.

Its all about politics brownie, he actually made the front of all papers because he supports the slobs er I mean socks. They played a good game last night though..... JB is the man when he isnt on the disabled list like he was through his begining of his career.

Pollocknbrown

Colorado in 6, Da bears ride Brian griese (as much as i hate to say it) and the Defense to the super bowl and beat the patriots 46-10

Last edited:
W

westsideworma

hey you guys owe the red sox, they got America tacos from 2-5pm on oct 30th....if you like taco bell that is haha :lol:

Big Babooba

Hey....BRING IT!!! We'll get ya! Whaddya expect from a 9 day layoff? I still say my Rox are gonna win it!:w00t:

LOL.....I'm not that arrogant. They got one on us. That's fair. I'm going to bed here in a bit. I spent a little too much time in the sun today and didn't get enough sleep last night. If we lose Round Two.....we're in trouble :scared:. -Rocky
You're in trouble!!!:crying:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Heard a stupid joke....

Why did Homeland Security hold up the Colorado team in Boston?

Someone called in a a tip saying there was a plane full of "E-Rockies"!

Big Babooba

There will be no comment from this former Rocky Mountain UPS'er. I was a couple blocks from Coors Field right before and after the game started. Maaaaan....do you Red Sox fans LIKE I-80??? Because there were a LOT of ya'll here. -Rocky
Probably couldn't get tickets to Fenway. My next door neighbors (Red Sox fans) were trying to get tickets to Coors Field. They met during a game there.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Probably couldn't get tickets to Fenway. My next door neighbors (Red Sox fans) were trying to get tickets to Coors Field. They met during a game there.

I talked to a guy last night while I was waiting at an RTD Light Rail station. He told me that he'd had his hands on four tickets for a game in Colorado but, when he clicked on purchase, the "cannot display page" message came up. And later, I was on the train headed northbound towards downtown when a couple of Red Sox fans started talking in Northeastern accents....:scared:. -Rocky