OK, So the Gov't Does Shut Down.....

We make constant changes to our healthcare up north. Not a year passes by that we don't.
And it's always to make it more affordable, and more effecient.

Anyone not looking into it, would be nuts not to do so.
He tried hard to get a national healthcare to save money, but it didn't work out for him.
The least he can do is improve the existing national healthcare (medicare), and somehow lower costs.
Is your medicare really so superior in the US, that you pay twice as much for it, then any other major country in the world ?
You need to go back and do a little studying or you're making crap up again. Either way you sure have lots of you "facts" wrong.

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
"... but it didn't work out for him...."

So what didn't work out ? It passed didn't it ??

No, it didn't pass, not what he wanted anyways.
He wanted a government healthcare plan, like 190 other countries in the world have.

But, it's still private and for profit healthcare in the US.

klein

Für Meno :)
You need to go back and do a little studying or you're making crap up again. Either way you sure have lots of you "facts" wrong.

What facts ? Google where the most expensive healthcare is in the world - it's that simple !
And , it's twice as much as any other country pays for it.

And for all that expense, you're #37 in the worlds best healthcare services.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, it didn't pass, not what he wanted anyways.
He wanted a government healthcare plan, like 190 other countries in the world have.

But, it's still private and for profit healthcare in the US.

Obama's Health Care Bill passed......period, the end!! You are wrong!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That kinda dispels the theory that the Tea Party does my thinking, huh....lol
Besides that, did I say he WAS messing with medicad/care ? I just asked you why you thought he wasn't. So once again, your making crap up. Are you sure you and another poster on here aren't blood related?

Don't worry, President Combover will fix everything (after he bankrupts the country).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Horse's ....oh well, horses are graceful!

I think you can say "ass" on here without fear of retribution. Name-calling aside, why would anyone vote for a fool like Trump? He's gone bankrupt a few times, which kind of hurts the "he's a businessman" angle. Oh, and he was BORN RICH, a head start most of us didn't get.His personal life has been pretty messy, and he isn't exactly known for being honest, except, of course, for his birth certificate (WOW!!). And the hair. He's got enough money to buy a decent rug, so why does he sport a combover that starts at the base of his neck? That sounds like someone who's pretty insecure to me.

I'm sure all of you OC retirees down there in Leisure World will vote for him. The rest of us won't. That's why I hope he's your candidate, because he doesn't have a prayer of getting elected.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
First of all, I didn't name call, I bit my tongue. You are way ahead of yourself.......unless I missed it, Trump has not announced a candidacy. Waste of time to bad mouth Trump when he's not even running.....so he can't be my candidate. Your candidate on the other hand has a record of one lie after another. One promise reneged on after another....a total disappointment. His only redeeming quality is he is a good reader. He bows to the world's bullies, he doesn't lead, only reacts and he's added $5 trillion to the deficit in the first half of his first (and only) term. I think the "swooning" over "O" is over. He's been campaigning while there's been a crisis in Libya and his own country was in danger of shutting down. He just sat back waiting for others to do the job he was hired to do. That's reason for dismissal.

I wouldn't live in Leisure World if you paid me. Around here we call it Seizure World or Geezer World.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
First of all, I didn't name call, I bit my tongue. You are way ahead of yourself.......unless I missed it, Trump has not announced a candidacy. Waste of time to bad mouth Trump when he's not even running.....so he can't be my candidate. Your candidate on the other hand has a record of one lie after another. One promise reneged on after another....a total disappointment. His only redeeming quality is he is a good reader. He bows to the world's bullies, he doesn't lead, only reacts and he's added $5 trillion to the deficit in the first half of his first (and only) term. I think the "swooning" over "O" is over. He's been campaigning while there's been a crisis in Libya and his own country was in danger of shutting down. He just sat back waiting for others to do the job he was hired to do. That's reason for dismissal.

I wouldn't live in Leisure World if you paid me. Around here we call it Seizure World or Geezer World.

I've been to Seizure World. Only place where they have squiggly lines painted ahead of the stop signs so there aren't too many golf cart T-bone accidents. Huckabee flew to NY this past week to talk to Mr. Hair. I wouldn't rule-out a Huckabee/Trump ticket. That way, they cover the Religious Right and The Birthers, both of which should really be covered with a net.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(The Daily Caller) — Florida Congressman and Tea Party favorite Allen West isn’t opposed to the idea of joining possible presidential contender Donald Trump, West told The Daily Caller Thursday.
When pressed repeatedly if he would rule out the possibility of running with Trump, the Republican House freshman did not say that the idea was off the table.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
(The Daily Caller) — Florida Congressman and Tea Party favorite Allen West isn’t opposed to the idea of joining possible presidential contender Donald Trump, West told The Daily Caller Thursday.
When pressed repeatedly if he would rule out the possibility of running with Trump, the Republican House freshman did not say that the idea was off the table.

Looks like Donald is shopping.

wkmac

If Trump does becomes President and ever needs a double, I know wHAIR he can get one!

images
images

In the JFK movie credits, Donald's hair get's equal billing next to Joe Pesci. Look it up!

:happy-very:

wkmac

For a freshman Congressman to be talking about something like this IMO suggests there may be data out there suggesting some trouble for re-election locally. A first termer wanting a 2nd term would seem to need to focus at home and not on such a long shot unless he knows at home he has no shot!

West won in a traditionally democrat and liberal district so is his campaign may be seeing something to suggest he's a one hit wonder regardless of what he does? And there are questions about what possible competition he might face for re-election.

It's not about who he is or what he believes but the fact that the district is designed against him and he just hit it at the right time when he got elected. I also think Michelle Bachman is Presidental feeling around because she may be in the same boat. Bachman and West may give some that feel good moment but I do think in the general election, their chance is slim and none. I don't even think the republican party elite would let them pass primary muster.

Don't worry, President Combover will fix everything (after he bankrupts the country).
LOL, well if he does get elected...lol...he won't have far to go to bankrupt the country..... 0 is doing his best to get it done before anyone else gets a shot at fixing it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Although not a candidate, at least the Donald KNOWS what bankruptcy looks like and what causes it. Borat has no clue about business and thinks all the money grows on bushes in Michelle's garden.

Trump would at least know to hire the 'best' in the fields necessary to govern the country.....where Borat just hired all his lawyer friends and ended up with incompetants to advise him. Smooth move exlax!
(OMG, these were my actual words !!)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
President Obama signed into law on Friday the hard-fought legislation to fund government and keep it running through the end of September.
The president signed the legislation based on the deal he negotiated last week with House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) that cuts nearly $40 billion from the government through the end of this fiscal years and advances several policy goals.
But Obama took the key step of issuing a signing statement, a declaration of constitutional interpretation by a president of legislation he or she might sign into law. It essentially notified lawmakers that he would not abide by the section of the law defunding the establishment of so-called “czars.”

Let me get this straight, he strikes a deal, then turns around and issues a signing statement that he won’t abide by the section defunding his czars?