Old school brown cafer

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 407steward, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Who is one of your favorites from the oldie but goodie past and present of this site we all can't put down. It's not a popularity contest just giving props to another poster.
  2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

3. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

You, because we seem to be cut from the same cloth.
  4. Mr Shifter

Mr Shifter Active Member

Hmmm I forget his name but he was a preloadee who went on to be a part time sup. Westsideworma? Rockyrougue has some good input as well.
  5. Mr Shifter

Mr Shifter Active Member

But tieguy was probably the most missed.
  6. Necropostophiliac

Necropostophiliac Well-Known Member

I am too new to comment.
    As a Necro I have read some older threads (imagine that), but I can not comment.
  7. cino321

cino321 Active Member

8. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I remember westsideworma. I had his real name written down and the date of his then, upcoming wedding. He quit coming here before I could wish them well.
  9. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Not by me.
  10. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Susie = least missed
  11. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

STUG always came up with some good stuff.
  12. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

OVERBOARD Active Member

Tie guy. I enjoyed banter of him and other Old school brown cafers. He did sometimes take it personally but Its was good reading.
  14. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Traveler. Man, I loved his stories.

PS, we've done this a zillion times!
  15. Re-Raise

Re-Raise Well-Known Member

But Benefits Are Great. He was convinced he was on the fast track to UPS CEO. I am pretty sure he didn't last a year as a part-timer at UPS.
  16. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

Tough to call, lots of good people with lots of knowledge. moreluck, menotyou,
    407 steward, texans, upstate i could go on and on. Thanks for being there. sometimes it's not the question but the answer you see. again thanks for being here.

17. Necropostophiliac

Necropostophiliac Well-Known Member

Re "PS, we've done this a zillion times"

I have them all book marked, want me to pull them up?
  18. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

I miss Red and Socks some of there battles were memorable. Miss Red a lot Socks not so much.LOL
  19. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

I couldn't tell the difference.
  20. rod

rod retired and happy

sexyupsman was always good for a laugh , you had to feel sorry for for kenmie and his taper gun and his lack of communication skills, tieguy was a complete nutcase at the end so I don't miss him, it was fun to read upsocks posts about how tough he was on "his" people when we all knew he was probably just a pimpie face pt sup whose "people" more than likely just laughed at him.