Old school brown cafer

Z

ZQXC

while I was still just a lurker, there was a core group that always kept it lively

over, menot, the biker lady from AZ, the blue jeans guy, aj ?,
and others

Last edited by a moderator:

Overpaid Union Thug

Hmmm I forget his name but he was a preloadee who went on to be a part time sup. Westsideworma? Rockyrougue has some good input as well.
I was just wondering what happened to those two.

Who is one of your favorites from the oldie but goodie past and present of this site we all can't put down. It's not a popularity contest just giving props to another poster.

"Big Arrow Up" gets my vote for the biggest :censored2: bag that was ever on the board. ;)

Sent using BrownCafe App

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have a list of over 100 people who used to come into the chat way back when. They are all not here anymore....except maybe hubrat (only sometimes) and the note I had on westsideworma was that he was newly married....way back then.

Overpaid Union Thug

I have a list of over 100 people who used to come into the chat way back when. They are all not here anymore....except maybe hubrat (only sometimes) and the note I had on westsideworma was that he was newly married....way back then.
The last I saw Westsideworma he had just went into supervision and used an actual picture of himself as his avatar.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
705Red made a poor decision which cost him his marriage.

Over was on here just the other day.
705Red is a still married feeder rookie with Cachsux at CACH. And Dave....rumor has it Red isn't the only one to have.....well you know.....you were there. So try not to throw your shoulder out casting stones ;)