Old school brown cafer

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes, I was there, but you weren't. You have no idea of the history on this forum.
Cachsux asked me to write that post regarding his coworker who you inaccurately bad mouthed. He was there for that....and yes, I'm well aware of what did.....and did not go down.;)

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

Funny, he had the same avatar as you. (I think)

Truth be told I don't remember what my avatar was before this one. I do know that when I first reregistered as "big arrow up" it wasn't with the avatar I have now and I didn't even consider merging my older account from 1999. I'm not sure we even had avatars back then. I just can't remember.

Truth be told I don't remember what my avatar was before this one. I do know that when I first reregistered as "big arrow up" it wasn't with the avatar I have now and I didn't even consider merging my older account from 1999. I'm not sure we even had avatars back then. I just can't remember.
It was a lot of an anomious posters.

loserupser

Two minute Therapist
Ha tieguy, he was a mgnt person and was held to a higher standard here, with the moderator s. It was unfair to the rest of us here, especially if we got into a discussion with him. Usually we got censored and he just smiled. Just my two cents

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Honored to be condsidered an old timer by Moreluck.

Tieguy will always have a special place in my heart.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1411501397.541295.jpg

These are my opinions. Others are available.

oldstagg

always enjoyed reading the thoughts of 407, the passion of 705 , the wisdom of dannyboy and the love that eminated from a special kind of rat....:)