Oldest post: What is your favorite shoe to wear?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I like using eccos but the souls are so soft they usually start to wear down on the heel even though the rest of the shoe is perfectly in mint condition

browndriverguy2015

Soooo, what I'm getting from this is to wear sketchers with wheels on them, but not walk on diamond plate, while controlling my avatar that's wearing 14 year old whites....? Did I hit it on the head?

40 stops to freedom

i wear the new balance postal shoes and really like them.. they have a polyurethane sole instead of rubber that wears well.. id say they are a 6 month shoe..
I think air monarchs are more comfortable not nowhere near as slip resistant. I keep getting them for half off from onlineshoes due to their promo code they give each time you buy which is a big plus.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
i wear the new balance postal shoes and really like them.. they have a polyurethane sole instead of rubber that wears well.. id say they are a 6 month shoe..
I think air monarchs are more comfortable not nowhere near as slip resistant. I keep getting them for half off from onlineshoes due to their promo code they give each time you buy which is a big plus.
How much are the postal shoes???