OLP - diad training

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
34 pages of diad training about OnLine Pharmacies and not one explanation from management. WTH - are we now the shipper police? We don't already have enough to do and now have to watch out for illegal OLP's. JFC!! What have you guys been told?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Pretty soon, all the stories on Upsers.com will be about drivers taking down online pharmacies !!!

lol

I'm assuming this has something to do with the huge fine UPS paid for shipping their pills to customers.

Pretty soon, all the stories on Upsers.com will be about drivers taking down online pharmacies !!!

lol

I'm assuming this has something to do with the huge fine UPS paid for shipping their pills to customers.
What about all of the places that sell alcohol and tobacco ? I have plenty of packages that come in without a signature required! I tell my OC and center manager and LP and they all say "we will look into it". Nothing ever happens.!! Does some young kid have to O.D. on booze , before they fix that?????

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah I did that training and I was like not my job. Us or ups shouldn't be liable. It's the cops job to catch criminals.

bumped

I always fail the quiz at the end. I never get the correct answers. If UPS ever comes up to me and says Well, in diad training it said.......

I failed it.

Johney

We are not DEA agents. Just keep doing your job and don't worry about this crap. I'd bet they are just doing it to cover their butts. I'll say this though,although UPS paid the fine and FedEx is fighting it I'll laugh my ass off if FedEx doesn't have to pay a dime while UPS just bent over and paid it.

We are not DEA agents. Just keep doing your job and don't worry about this crap. I'd bet they are just doing it to cover their butts. I'll say this though,although UPS paid the fine and FedEx is fighting it I'll laugh my ass off if FedEx doesn't have to pay a dime while UPS just bent over and paid it.
I have to disagree with you on this one. I think UPS was smart to get it out of the way. How many millions is FedEx paying their legal team? It may be cheaper to pay it off and move on. But yes I do think it would be funny!!!

Johney

I have to disagree with you on this one. I think UPS was smart to get it out of the way. How many millions is FedEx paying their legal team? It may be cheaper to pay it off and move on. But yes I do think it would be funny!!!
Come on, UPS and FedEx have lawyers on call for anything at anytime do you really think it cost's them a dime more for this?