OMFG- a new low

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
there is a company called "Showbiz Productions" is selling a "Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute Doll" for $29.99. This guy is lower then scum, and I hope they never sell a single doll, and i hope that people boycott them entirely. they claim they want to give a "portion" to charity, but no charity will partner up with them on this doll. what a creep.

browndevil

there is a company called "Showbiz Productions" is selling a "Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute Doll" for $29.99. This guy is lower then scum, and I hope they never sell a single doll, and i hope that people boycott them entirely. they claim they want to give a "portion" to charity, but no charity will partner up with them on this doll. what a creep.
What a new low. I can only hope we do not have that account

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
click
"The blonde-haired, 18-inch doll wears jeans and a T-shirt depicting a sun and the phrase: "CAYLEE SUNSHINE." The song "You Are My Sunshine" plays when her belly button is pushed."

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
click
"The blonde-haired, 18-inch doll wears jeans and a T-shirt depicting a sun and the phrase: "CAYLEE SUNSHINE." The song "You Are My Sunshine" plays when her belly button is pushed."

Jones, note sure by your post if you are saying since it has blonde hair it make it ok. If that is not what you are saying, i apologize.

but to anyone that would give this doll to a little girl, i just want to know what you would say to the child when you give her the doll made for a murdered child that was thrown away like trash.