OMG! BABA Has A New Birther Ally!

P

pickup

You'll get your forecast !
The US dollar is now weaker then the Aussie and Canadian Dollar, weaker then the Swiss Frank (was in the 70's 3 times the value of the Frank)!!, and would be weaker then the German Deutsch Mark, if it still existed !

Basically, all your imports will cost much more in the future, not only oil & gas, minerals, but also basic food items - since they are also traded on a world market in US currency (i.E beef, pork, coffee, cocoa, fruit and veggies, etc).
And other countries will need to charge more US dollars to get the equalent in their own currency.

All that being said, I would rather have a job which pays in a weak currency than to not have a job or income in a country with a strong currency. Just sayin'.

Hmm , maybe the next administration will come up with a theory that there are weapons of mass destruction in Canada. We might need some oil

wkmac

I'm hoping they don't fall off.

LMAO!

I'm kinda hoping they do!

images
Always to the end! :happy-very:

Hmmm! With the holidays over, time for another avatar change!

wkmac

Just as an aside to all the talk about inflating the currency, Dr. Ralph Borsodi of whom I admire and find influence from made the observation in 1948' that inflation would be a huge problem ahead and what could be done about it. He came up with an idea of a currency called "the Constant" and even conducted a year long experiement using this currency in Exeter New Hampshire in the 1970's. He was covered by MotherEarth News which as the time was how I became aware of him and who he was.

Here is an article on Borsodi, his currency idea, The Constant and about his experiement in Exeter.

ibshines

not sure how they would see it if Obama chose to keep it hidden. they cant see mine unless I chose to show it to them.

the issue here is obama keeps showing a copy that has numerous discrepencies. He can squash the issue by showing the original and fully explaining any discrepencies.
I am sure no minimum wage government employee would ever take something to look away for a few minutes. Just like every UPS they would never do anything wrong.

wkmac

not sure how they would see it if Obama chose to keep it hidden. they cant see mine unless I chose to show it to them.

the issue here is obama keeps showing a copy that has numerous discrepencies. He can squash the issue by showing the original and fully explaining any discrepencies.
I am sure no minimum wage government employee would ever take something to look away for a few minutes. Just like every UPS they would never do anything wrong.

IMO, neither side wants this issue resolved because they are able in different ways to benefit and stir up a voter base that otherwise might find a good ballgame to watch or some such. What would Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow have to talk about if there were no birthers and Tea Party bubba's to make fun of on TV and on the flipside, what would Drudge, WND and the republican talking heads have to wave around to stir up the masses against Obama? Once an issue builds to become an industry, it thus begins to operate to stir a profit without ever having to deliver a finished product which would once and for all end the demand. Why kill the goose that lays the golden egg for some?

Once politics became itself a business venture, actually solving problems once and for all and doing right became meaningless ventures for the glossy eyed naive and it's left to the cutthroats to run the show and leave each of us with the bill after they cart off with all the fortune and fame!

To quote H. L. Mencken
A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar.

tieguy

Banned
Brief history of income taxes :
First implemented in the US to pay for the civil war, then again during WWI.

UK: Implemented to pay for the napoleon war

Canada : Implemented 1917 to pay for WWI.

Your former "miracle" president started 2 wars that now last longer then both WW's combined, and he somehow, not only, "managed" to reduce income taxes, but also gave billions more towards medicare !

And since you agreed with his decisions and politics, yes, you and your chilldren/grandchildren should be paying for it.
If it was done like in the past, you'ld be paying as you go (instantly raise taxes to pay for these wars) !

My kids will be paying for governments inability to stop spending not for government taxing me less.

perhaps you could supply us with a symbolic gesture? stop living off the public coffers and earn your keep?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Paradoxical Thought for Today
"Fathom the odd hypocrisy that Obama wants every citizen to prove they are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens."

~ Ben Stein

klein

Für Meno :)
My kids will be paying for governments inability to stop spending not for government taxing me less.

perhaps you could supply us with a symbolic gesture? stop living off the public coffers and earn your keep?

Tie for President !

What public coffers ? I don't get a penny ! Quite the opposite : I pay GST (VAT) taxes on all goods I buy, pay property taxes, and pay capital gains taxes.
Just because I won't need to pay income taxes ? How could I, if I have no income ?

I even constribute to Florida taxes with both my timeshares, and being there twice a year, spending my money and paying sales taxes there.
Florida and Canada should be happy to have me. I'm not taking a job away from anybody, but I'm spending money in both countries.

If you don't like it, then ban tourist from going to the US and all Canadian/International Snowbirds, too . Also, don't forget all those billionare and millionare bums that don't work. - Throw them out, too !

Btw: I just got back from another Florida monthly trip, and leaving in 30 days again to Florida, for another month.

I even flew an US airline there - got to help your economy somehow ! :)

When Oh when is Tieguy gonna learn. Klein/Canada is great, good and wonderful. And every thread should end up being about Klein/Canada and how great, good and wonderful they are.

tieguy

Banned
Tie for President !

What public coffers ? I don't get a penny ! Quite the opposite : I pay GST (VAT) taxes on all goods I buy, pay property taxes, and pay capital gains taxes.
Just because I won't need to pay income taxes ? How could I, if I have no income ?

I even constribute to Florida taxes with both my timeshares, and being there twice a year, spending my money and paying sales taxes there.
Florida and Canada should be happy to have me. I'm not taking a job away from anybody, but I'm spending money in both countries.

If you don't like it, then ban tourist from going to the US and all Canadian/International Snowbirds, too . Also, don't forget all those billionare and millionare bums that don't work. - Throw them out, too !

Btw: I just got back from another Florida monthly trip, and leaving in 30 days again to Florida, for another month.

I even flew an US airline there - got to help your economy somehow ! :)

your ramblings are childlike. Are you spending enough time with adults?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DARTMOUTH — Nearly six weeks ago, when federal agents intercepted the 79-foot sailboat Sarah Moira heading to the U.S. from Jamaica, they scored a major international drug bust — seizing the boat’s cargo of 4,497 pounds of marijuana and arresting the captain and his crew.
Local police are now revealing that the trail to this $8.1 million pot bust began some 1,500 miles away, in Dartmouth.
The captain of the vessel and the target of a federal probe is 58-year-old James Ormonde Staveley-O’Carroll, a shipbuilder and self-described firebrand liberal, whose daughter, Sarah, is married to Michael K. Matthews, the son of MSNBC “Hardball” host Chris Matthews.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1307025&srvc=rss