On demand pickups.

Siveriano

Hello again.

so finally 2 days scratching yesterday -034 (24.05 stops per hour) and today -030 (23.85 stops per hour) I was really nervous today because my SUP was riding with me.

Now i have a new question, how you do on your diad your On demand Pickups?

today I have one, so I went to the stop and when I high lighted the pickup I pressed enter and all the info about it came up but then I got stuck and didn't knew how to make the diad scan it so I just hit check mark.

is this the way to do it? if not can someone explain to me how to?

Thanks

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Scroll down to the OCA, hit enter, big arrow down, scan the package(s), make sure the number of packages on the OCA matches the number you scanned/picked up, hit N when asked whether it was credit, stop complete.

Siveriano

Scroll down to the OCA, hit enter, big arrow down, scan the package(s), make sure the number of packages on the OCA matches the number you scanned/picked up, hit N when asked whether it was credit, stop complete.

thanx, so da means i screwed up today. because like i said i went to the diad main screen the hit 9 for on demand pickups then just check mark on the screen where it shows all the pickup info.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You just needed to big arrow down and then it would let you scan it. I scan ODP packages, but my on-car during my initial training said it wasn't necessary because most ODPs are done online and already associated with the package. I personally think that's incorrect, but bottom line is scan it, but if you forget to scan the package, not a huge deal.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Another example of management failure to train.

You stated he was on the car with you today and you got the OCA today as well. Why should you come to a forum and ask questions on how to perform your job when you had a sup with you?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Hello again.

so finally 2 days scratching yesterday -034 (24.05 stops per hour) and today -030 (23.85 stops per hour) I was really nervous today because my SUP was riding with me.

Now i have a new question, how you do on your diad your On demand Pickups?

today I have one, so I went to the stop and when I high lighted the pickup I pressed enter and all the info about it came up but then I got stuck and didn't knew how to make the diad scan it so I just hit check mark.

is this the way to do it? if not can someone explain to me how to?

Thanks
Get your 30 days in and SLOW DA FREAK DOWN MAN, or your going to be expected to run that many stops every day. 24x8= 192 stops, have fun running that many stops everyday and youll be retired within 10 years physically lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ice cream truck,driver!
hater 18.gif
lol.