on target for 10,000 posts

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I hate to tell you this Rod, but the world's gonna come to an end in 2012, so you better get your butt in gear!:happy2:

I always get a laugh out of this whole "the world is gonna end in 2012" thing. Absolutely hysterical. Who was it that predicted that? The Mayans? Does anyone else find it kind of funny that this civilization could predict the end of the world, but could not predict their own demise? :laughing:

rod

Retired 22 years
I hate to tell you this Rod, but the world's gonna come to an end in 2012, so you better get your butt in gear!:happy2:

I'm posting as fast as my 2 fingers will type now. :happy2: Besides that - I don't "know it all" so I don't feel I should add my 2 cents to everyone elses problems. I will just stick with my irrelevant Youtube posts:

[video=youtube;nh90T8ZH7ZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh90T8ZH7ZY[/video]

the cat stuck on the ceiling fan is the best one

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I should hit 10,000 by July 25, 2017. :peaceful: What's that!!!!! No one cares??

Rod................

I am without words........ (almost)

Oh My God!!!!! Did you comment on every single thing regardless of whether you were aware of the subject matter?

Did you alienate the "maroon's" from your thread that are not Worthy of adding a comment???

Did you shine your boots as you are some "other " pompous jerk deciding what is appropriate and what is not in terms of "Thread Hijacking" (BTW....gimme' a freaking break)

Thanks for the wake up call...

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I am so depressed today.

The BC hero sent me yet another PM calling me a maroon.

Here I am with a mere 745 posts and the most relevant "Senior Member" who has well over 10,000 posts keeps PMing me and calling me a maroon.

I'm not sure where to go from here. There's a freeway overpass not far from here that I could easily jump off of.

Naw...think I'll reply that he is an ass and a jerk instead.

This state of depression has me so confused......:sad-very:

I need advice from a "Senior Member"......Oh, that's right. The ass that gives all the advice thinks I'm a maroon.

Now, I'm even more depressed.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I am so depressed today.

The BC hero sent me yet another PM calling me a maroon.

Here I am with a mere 745 posts and the most relevant "Senior Member" who has well over 10,000 posts keeps PMing me and calling me a maroon.

I'm not sure where to go from here. There's a freeway overpass not far from here that I could easily jump off of.

Naw...think I'll reply that he is an ass and a jerk instead.

This state of depression has me so confused......:sad-very:

I need advice from a "Senior Member"......Oh, that's right. The ass that gives all the advice thinks I'm a maroon.

Now, I'm even more depressed.
I wonder who this "Senior Member" could be?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
STUG and 407 Steward:

As much as it takes me to approach this keyboard....... I have to reveal that UPSstate and his presuntious bulldirt is just bulldirt (sorry for thr Typos):happy2: