"On Topic" Change... Real Change with Integrity

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
@Integrity !!
You still haven't answered my question from months ago ??
Have you ever delivered a pkg ?
Or at least picked one up at one time in the building ??
Inquiring minds want to know ??
Cuz I'm betting you're a cubical boy by day , and chasing some big shot around to kiss his butt hole, then go home to your moms basement at nite to play video games ! Does mom still fold your laundry after she does it ?? Plz tell me I'm wrong !!!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What do you want to see happen in the area of employee safety and care?
I want local management to have greater decision choices on safety related issues. Some cubicle knucklehead in Atlanta doesn't know the safety of my building better than sort sups and ORS. On top of that, what may work in one building doesn't mean it works in another.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I want local management to have greater decision choices on safety related issues. Some cubicle knucklehead in Atlanta doesn't know the safety of my building better than sort sups and ORS. On top of that, what may work in one building doesn't mean it works in another.
Yes a common sense

UnconTROLLed

perfection
And the sort sups and ORS don't know the safety of the building any more than most hourlies, though I knew you'd pose your post that way. It's funny how little most of our supervisors know, especially the highly rotated ones. I would say PE, locally in bulding, knows the ins and outs of actual "safety" more than most.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Ok. Can you give me an example of what you are talking about and how this might look in your situation?

Integrity

Binge Poster
And the sort sups and ORS don't know the safety of the building any more than most hourlies, though I knew you'd pose your post that way. It's funny how little most of our supervisors know, especially the highly rotated ones. I would say PE, locally in bulding, knows the ins and outs of actual "safety" more than most.
The sort sups seem to know the safety procedures that the are not enforcing.