On Topic - Looking for manager's name to apply to another job

Hello, I was a seasonal driver helper last season, and I'm currently trying to apply for another job, but I've hit a bit of a snag with my work history. The driver helper job was my first job ever, and while I was offered to continue after it was supposed to end, I decided to quit anyway and look elsewhere since I didn't like the really inconsistent hours, and I would go on to package handling but it seems the only shift available is 3 AM to 9 AM which I don't think I can do while going to college at the same time.

The problem is, I'm not entirely sure what my manager's name even was, or how to obtain that information. I tried calling the first number I saw when I googled UPS + My city, was referred to the customer service number, and then I couldn't make any progress there. If somebody could tell me where I should go to figure this out, I would be very grateful for your help.

Hello, I was a seasonal driver helper last season, and I'm currently trying to apply for another job, but I've hit a bit of a snag with my work history. The driver helper job was my first job ever, and while I was offered to continue after it was supposed to end, I decided to quit anyway and look elsewhere since I didn't like the really inconsistent hours, and I would go on to package handling but it seems the only shift available is 3 AM to 9 AM which I don't think I can do while going to college at the same time.

The problem is, I'm not entirely sure what my manager's name even was, or how to obtain that information. I tried calling the first number I saw when I googled UPS + My city, was referred to the customer service number, and then I couldn't make any progress there. If somebody could tell me where I should go to figure this out, I would be very grateful for your help.
Do you have the drivers phone number that you wasa helper for?

Retiree

Use the name of your driver you were assigned to. Any company calling UPS for your employment history will only be given dates you worked and position you held. They will never speak to your manager.

Do you have the drivers phone number that you wasa helper for?

It should be in my phone's history.

Use the name of your driver you were assigned to. Any company calling UPS for your employment history will only be given dates you worked and position you held. They will never speak to your manager.

Ah, that makes sense. I remember his first name, but not his last, so I'll give him a call tomorrow. I imagine I would also give his number specifically?

Cementups

Box Monkey
....... and I would go on to package handling but it seems the only shift available is 3 AM to 9 AM which I don't think I can do while going to college at the same time.

Just FYI, you could have. I did when I went to college. I just never scheduled my first classes until 10am.