On Topic: Maintenance with Integrity

Nike

Ive got an idea. We'll cut some driver wages and use that money to hire people to clean and fix things. What do yall say?

twoweeled

UPS uses Keter to "watch" over us. I've never heard of a fine from Keter.
I think UPS uses Keter to Document compliance and circumvent violations whenever possible. As we all know, UPS couldn't care less about an injury (or worse) as long as it doesn't cost them any money.
You manager hears you were in an accident - and what does he want to know?
1. how badly injured are you?
2. any of your family members involved?
3. Others involved?
4. Were you in your own vehicle on your own time, or on the clock?

Once it's established you were on your own time, all concern about you and your family are GONE!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ive got an idea. We'll cut some driver wages and use that money to hire people to clean and fix things. What do yall say?
I hardly think that would be necessary. Employees only allow the rich corporations to get richer at the expense of those beneath them.

This attitude is very hurtful to the working man.

What is more hurtful however is when the more fortunate of the working class looks down on, and not for the lesser fortunate of the working class.

As long as the rich corporations of this country have us feeding on ourselves they have nothing to worry about.

Except a change in culture that is.

twoweeled

Sounds pretty stupid to me! You may wanna not cash your check, as a contribution to the hiring of more people, to clean and fix. What do you think of that idea, in hopes that your as giving of your own money as you are as giving other people's money away.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Package cars are the worst. Pee bottles, trash, half eaten sangwich, found some chicken bones in one. Empty cans of Monster, etc, etc, etc. The. There is a general layer of dirt(?) on most of the facility.

What type is sandwich are we talking about. Is it a hogie, grinder, or sub?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think UPS uses Keter to Document compliance and circumvent violations whenever possible. As we all know, UPS couldn't care less about an injury (or worse) as long as it doesn't cost them any money.
Once it's established you were on your own time, all concern about you and your family are GONE!!
Depends on the center manager ... if I was the center manager and you were the driver, then you are correct. :closedeye

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Depends on the center manager ... if I was the center manager and you were the driver, then you are correct.
tumblr_my2y8dQQaL1r7vt2no4_r1_400.gif