Once again I had another post removed.

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Theking30, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Theking30

Theking30 SHORTY

Only word that was a little questionable was the opposite of heaven. Then of course my different view of 407stewart. Just like main stream media!

2. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

I don't know what your deleted post said....but considering some of the inflammatory crap I've seen posted on here that hasn't been deleted...and I can cite specific examples....that's total bs. I'm not the most appropriate member, never claimed to be, but we'll all entitled to express our opinions. Dissent should not be a reason for removing posts...JMHO.

3. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

I just looked back through every post you've ever made here. None have ever been deleted. Ever.

Maybe you didn't realize it's all logged?

Very clever way to troll...

4. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Where did you post this? I'll check it out for you.

5. over9five

Oops, Cheryl beat me to it. I also looked.

6. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Trolls are clever? I just look at them as entertainment for mods.

7. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

Maybe it has little to do with your views and more to do with spelling. Who is Stewart btw?

8. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

For the most part, moderation occurs when a member reports a post.

New and naive members think the Mods spend their time on here trying to find things to moderate.
    The truth is that we spend our time on BC just like you ... posting, replying, and having a fine old time.
    When a member reports a post, then we switch to moderation mode and react appropriately to the reported post and preceding posts that usually precipitated the reported post.

9. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Ahhh, the wonder of halucinations. Gotta luv em.

Peace

TOS

10. Monkey Butt

Good God, how could I forget this exception ... thanks for reminding me.
    Except for those members who think the rules don't apply to them and continually and blatantly violate the Terms Of Service and then the Mods HAVE TOO moderate every single one of their posts.

It continuously pisses me off that I have to read some of the stupid drivel posted on here by some members.
    It's like going back to high school and listening to punks in the schoolyard.

11. over9five

I don't mind the stupid drivel. It's the hateful drivel that I don't like to see.

12. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I love you

13. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I hope you have a nice weekend.

14. over9five

Can you post again on BC after having been caught in a lie like that?

15. Monkey Butt

We have this happen ​all the time and to at least one member with over 8000 posts and they just keep posting so I think the answer is definitely "YES".

16. bleedinbrown58

If you can pitch a giant fit...leave for a few weeks and return like nothing happened....you can post again after being caught lying lol. Just sayin....

17. over9five

I don't know who you mean, but that person must have no pride or self respect.

18. bleedinbrown58

agreed....that's just kind of pathetic.

19. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Ahh, the memories of being placed into a trashcan, or being pants, .... still haunting ya , eh?

TOS

20. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I'm betting you were the one being bullied. That's why you are always so :censored2: off. That and a little man syndrome.