Once again I had another post removed.

Theking30

SHORTY
Only word that was a little questionable was the opposite of heaven. Then of course my different view of 407stewart. Just like main stream media!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Only word that was a little questionable was the opposite of heaven. Then of course my different view of 407stewart. Just like main stream media!
I don't know what your deleted post said....but considering some of the inflammatory crap I've seen posted on here that hasn't been deleted...and I can cite specific examples....that's total bs. I'm not the most appropriate member, never claimed to be, but we'll all entitled to express our opinions. Dissent should not be a reason for removing posts...JMHO.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

I just looked back through every post you've ever made here. None have ever been deleted. Ever.

Maybe you didn't realize it's all logged?

Very clever way to troll...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't know what your deleted post said....but considering some of the inflammatory crap I've seen posted on here that hasn't been deleted...and I can cite specific examples....that's total bs. I'm not the most appropriate member, never claimed to be, but we'll all entitled to express our opinions. Dissent should not be a reason for removing posts...JMHO.

For the most part, moderation occurs when a member reports a post.

New and naive members think the Mods spend their time on here trying to find things to moderate.
The truth is that we spend our time on BC just like you ... posting, replying, and having a fine old time.
When a member reports a post, then we switch to moderation mode and react appropriately to the reported post and preceding posts that usually precipitated the reported post.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

New and naive members think the Mods spend their time on here trying to find things to moderate.
The truth is that we spend our time on BC just like you ... posting, replying, and having a fine old time.
When a member reports a post, then we switch to moderation mode and react appropriately to the reported post and preceding posts that usually precipitated the reported post.

Ahhh, the wonder of halucinations. Gotta luv em.

Peace

TOS

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Ahhh, the wonder of hallucinations. Gotta luv em.

Peace

TOS

Good God, how could I forget this exception ... thanks for reminding me.
Except for those members who think the rules don't apply to them and continually and blatantly violate the Terms Of Service and then the Mods HAVE TOO moderate every single one of their posts.

It continuously pisses me off that I have to read some of the stupid drivel posted on here by some members.
It's like going back to high school and listening to punks in the schoolyard.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Good God, how could I forget this exception ... thanks for reminding me.
Except for those members who think the rules don't apply to them and continually and blatantly violate the Terms Of Service and then the Mods HAVE TOO moderate every single one of their posts.

It continuously pisses me off that I have to read some of the stupid drivel posted on here by some members.
It's like going back to high school and listening to punks in the schoolyard.

Ahh, the memories of being placed into a trashcan, or being pants, .... still haunting ya , eh?

TOS