Once again, the biscuit saves the day!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Haha I ain't fat bro but that's a story I will always have lmao. The fence was about 5ft I threw myself over it real quick. Lmao.
images

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Let me clarify, if you allow your animal to roam your yard you are risking not getting your package from me. I will not put myself, the animal, or the company in a situation that would compromise safety or liability.

In other words, if you're expecting a package, contain your animal.

hyena

Let me clarify, if you allow your animal to roam your yard you are risking not getting your package from me. I will not put myself, the animal, or the company in a situation that would compromise safety or liability.

In other words, if you're expecting a package, contain your animal.
I agree I shouldn't have been in that yard it's a long story (rookie mistake) trust me I'd never put myself in a situation like that again.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
All the methods in the world won't always protect you. I'll take my chances with the dog bones. They've worked for me for many years.
Not sure how I can get bit by a dog in which I refuse to deliver with said animal loose? If biscuits work for you that's great, I'm not here to be the dogs friend, I'm here to deliver a package.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Good thing I have zero chance of that happening using the methods regarding personal safety huh?

Out of curiosity, how would your methods work for you in the following situation..... You walk up to a house with no storm door and ring the bell. The door slowly opens yet you see no one. You realize the toddler you previously saw through the window had opened the door. Next thing you know, a pit bull comes running from the back of the house, realizes no one is there to protect his "person" so he latches onto your hand. Everything happening within seconds. So, about those methods, what would you do?

hyena

Not sure how I can get bit by a dog in which I refuse to deliver with said animal loose? If biscuits work for you that's great, I'm not here to be the dogs friend, I'm here to deliver a package.
I deliver to a lot of houses with dogs roaming the yards . If the dogs cool with me I'm cool with him. What I won't do is open a gate and go in a fenced in area again

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Out of curiosity, how would your methods work for you in the following situation..... You walk up to a house with no storm door and ring the bell. The door slowly opens yet you see no one. You realize the toddler you previously saw through the window had opened the door. Next thing you know, a pit bull comes running from the back of the house, realizes no one is there to protect his "person" so he latches onto your hand. Everything happening within seconds. So, about those methods, what would you do?
I suppose you have a 10lb biscuit with spikes on it to slam in the dogs face in the same scenerio, "everything happening in seconds" of course?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
All the methods in the world won't always protect you. I'll take my chances with the dog bones. They've worked for me for many years.
You don't roll up to a house in FULL :censored2: MODE ya know, gotta pay attention, most smart attentative drivers wont get bit but you still have to be careful and pay attention like a mofoe all the time on this job lol.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Point in the above post is just like crossing a street without using a cross walk, just because you've never been hit by a car doesn't mean it won't happen. Even if I use the crosswalk and you don't, both of us could be hit, chances are you'll be hit before I will. It's all about reducing risk.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You don't roll up to a house in FULL :censored2: MODE ya know, gotta pay attention, most smart attentative drivers wont get bit but you still have to be careful and pay attention like a mofoe all the time on this job lol.

Trust me, after being bitten, by the previously mentioned dog on my hand, I'm not in full :censored2: mode. I'm in full paranoid and stealth mode. Lol.