One Company...

browniehound

All these positive replies make me really feel confident.
I admire the way you express your feelings about helping the company to grow:crying:.

I think we can really make beautiful things happen if we would work closer together by one to one communication.

Make a difference today, hand in a saleslead!:thumbup1:

Salesguy,
To use a quote from a funny movie: "If you want to continue working here son, stay off the drugs" :lol:

705red

Browncafe Steward
All these positive replies make me really feel confident.
I admire the way you express your feelings about helping the company to grow:crying:.

I think we can really make beautiful things happen if we would work closer together by one to one communication.

Make a difference today, hand in a saleslead!:thumbup1:
What happens when you put in a sales lead and the company doesnt pay you for the thousands of next day airs you won over from fedex? Besides growing the business you (ups sales) say you will give the driver a kick back for getting the business. Now you wont pay drivers for sales leads, you want us to take more time away from our families and get the sales leads, so you can cash a pay check! Go pound sand my friend and attempt to earn that check for june.

tieguy

Banned
:wink:Another thing...please keep on destroying my rep level as I already didn't have any. Another indicator people are not willing to make the (ups) world a better place.

A sad conclusion after 100 years of service.

However, today can also be a different day for you:thumbup1:.
because life is filled with great opportunities that also exsist for you!

Start being a winner today and help your company to grow!

Dude,
Your little happy happy joy joy message even grates on my nerves.

These posters here aren't looking for any circumcized propaganda to read when off work.

Brownnblue

:wink:Another thing...please keep on destroying my rep level as I already didn't have any. Another indicator people are not willing to make the (ups) world a better place.

because life is filled with great opportunities that also exist for you!

I certainly hope that you are not implying that I am a loser until I submit a sales lead.
If you are, expect a future post detailing my extensive volunteer work while all the time venting in your direction with both barrels.

I do realize that it is sometimes difficult to know exactly what the poster is implying, I'll give the benefit of doubt for now.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Welcome back salesguy, now answer our questions, and quit with the quick witted salesguy answers. You fix these problems you will get a better check for June.
For instance, UPSERS.com, slim works intermittently. I was told that there was no opportunity at a lead I put in.........I got through on UPSers.com one day, after TIEGUY, told me I could check it, and it worked, today it does not. But Isaw it was producing, sold, and Im getting $$$. I agree we need to grow the business, its a nice incentive, but there needs to be a way for us to monitor it. Why dont you just give us 500$ everytime we sell an account and call it even? (sarcasm)

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Guess were all a bunch of losers. Dang, here I was thinking all this time, I was already a winner. What a let down. Maybe I'll just go hang myself. On second thought, I could just turn in some sales leads and be a real winner!! A walking success story. A living, breathing embodiment of the American Dream. Wow, at first I was kinda pissed about having to read the sales lead thread, but now I'm all inspired. Maybe, we could talk Dale Jarrett into turning in some sales leads, so he too could be a winner. :thumbdown

H

hockey717

very unfair..

a driver with 25 yrs of service got hurt and was placed on light duty with permanant restrictions by both co. doc and his own doc. has been trying to return to work in another position even was senior bidder on some bids and the co. will not let him return to work has this happened anywhere else at ups.

B

brown and down

Im working at UPS 20 years. I see DHL and Fedex customer sales reps out on the road taking the business away from us. They are out in force. I no longer run into any UPS sales reps out there when I am making deliveries. I turn in a lead and no one even follows up on it. Customer sales reps need to beat the street like in the old days and do their jobs in retaining and growing the business. You push more work on us drivers and expect us to have time for sales leads. Im great at my job and take pride in my work but Im not a salesperson. The sales lead program does not work. Get off your A@! salesguy and do your job!!!!!!!!