One Day Layoff...

A manager and two sups were trudging through the snow in our gravel lot checking trailers because the fly by night trucks were dropping every trailer in there except just empties. A few missing loads later and it was time for the office crew to bundle up.

Also a driver who worked late into Saturday said he was passed gout out the guard shack by a large group of UPS Freight guys walking in to do some driving for us.

over9five

Staff member
Ovah CHEMA is a joke !! never seen it that bad !! found outbound load in the 600 's ??? WTF !!
omg, I hate being there. There's nowhere to put anything. If you have to wait 25 minutes to put something on the primary, you've done well!!

By far, the worst it's ever been.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Well, Columbia has finally gotten the act together, and the last week has been okay. The centers are keeping up, and so far, no cold loads or skipped loads.

Pretty much 4 more days and a wakeup.........

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I did a 13.5 nite and took 1 hour to go 12 miles with a set through Boston !!! kid at fuel pump says it must be nice sittin up there chillin all nite and his rte was tuff and I wouldn't understand !!
I just smiled ,told him to pull up his pants , bend his baseball hat brim and have a good day !!