One dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, four others

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Jones, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

2. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Lavoy Finicum dead. Guess he got his wish.
    Mission Accomplished!

3. rod

rod retired and happy

I don't see this coming to an end without a blood bath taking place. Another Waco in the making.

4. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

The dash cams should be interesting if they are released. Witnesses claim he was shot after he surrendered and had his hands up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. rod

rod retired and happy

Cowboy lives matter

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Jones

Feds are pretty clearly trying to avoid that, that's why they waited til these guys left the refuge to pick them up in an isolated area. Probably hoping that with the leaders now in custody the others will give up peacefully. We'll see.

7. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

The Feds could have done this with the leader of the Branch Davidians but instead chose to show the world who, by God, is the boss resulting in numerous deaths that could have be avoided.

8. rod

rod retired and happy

Even though David Koresh was a nut case the Feds really blew that one----and on live TV to top it off.

9. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

The Ruby Ridge incident wasn't handled much better but, by God, we know who's boss.

10. rod

rod retired and happy

Don't ever associate the Branch Davidians fiasco with Waco, Tx. I made that mistake one time when staying at a motel there. The motel clerk "SET ME STRAIGHT" on the fact that it happened outside a little town about 12 miles from Waco --NOT WACO. I thought she was going to punch me.

11. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

many of your black protest groups are celebrating the deaths of these white protestors. For some reason occupy wall street and the various BlM occupy protests were good but this one according to these liberals and their lackies required the police and federal agents rush in immediately and risk their lives to save the occupied building when waiting them out is obviously a more sensible choice.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...ders-arrested-armed-standoff-continues-oregon

12. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

13. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

Well I expect nothing less from the most useless segment of our society. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

14. Jones

15. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

If liberalism is a mental disorder, conservatism is a contagious terminal disease.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  16. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

17. Sportello

Sportello Well-Known Member

18. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

Oh how cute! You think everyone on the right is conservative. I only think liberals, who make up a fraction of the left, are the problem. Not the entire left wing ideology.

19. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

Obviously you have reading comprehension problems.;)

20. Sportello

Sportello Well-Known Member