One dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, four others

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The dash cams should be interesting if they are released. Witnesses claim he was shot after he surrendered and had his hands up.

Sure. You mean the witnesses who were being arrested? What do you think they'd say? I guess now they have a martyr for the cause. Bundy is advising the remainder at the compound to give up.

Wise advice.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why don't you go join your brothers in Oregon? Too bad the Feds didn't storm the place on Day 1.
Not my fight.

If they storm the place, it will be bloody.

I'd give the edge to the patriots.

Better armed, more military experience, and they actually believe in their cause.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not my fight.

If they storm the place, it will be bloody.

I'd give the edge to the patriots.

Better armed, more military experience, and they actually believe in their cause.

Right. Feds have armored vehicles, helicopters etc. Kind of like what happened to the San Bernardino terrorists.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Right. Feds have armored vehicles, helicopters etc. Kind of like what happened to the San Bernardino terrorists.
Nothing that can't be taken out by arms bought at Walmart and some special ammo bought elsewhere.

Something you might know if you weren't so much of a sissy-girl about guns.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why were the feds so intent on demanding justice at an empty rural bird watching station in the middle of winter ?
But did nothing when civil unrest was burning Ferguson and Baltimore .

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member