One dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, four others

bbsam

Staff member
I wonder how many here have run their trucks off the road into deep snow and tried to walk away from the stopped truck in deep snow with their hands in the air without stumbling .
I know that I've never tried to drive away from a police stop or tried to drive around a police road block. Does that count?

newfie

I wonder how many here have run their trucks off the road into deep snow and tried to walk away from the stopped truck in deep snow with their hands in the air without stumbling .

I had the same thought, the video is not very good but it does appear the guy is stumbling and the shooter is quite a distance away from the victim when he shoots him. Whether the victim stumbled or made a sudden move is hard to see, but logic would tell you that you would slip and slide in deep snow.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

BAHAHAHAH...

Yeah, im sure everyone has encountered a situation where they were driving at a high rate of speed and saw a road block with armed policemen, and decided not to stop but to run over an officer, then crash into a snowbank, THEN, be expected to exit the vehicle in any manner they felt like it.

Ya baba, thats reasonable thinking.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Can to re-post this without all your bias comments and fiction ?

Sorry the facts dont add up to your imaginations.

Once the officer was HIT and run down, all bets are off and the officers are then OBLIGED to use deadly force no matter if they shot him in the back, the front or inbetween his bucked rednecked teeth.

He asked for a confrontation, he put EVERYONE on notice that he was ARMED and willing to use his precious guns, and for that, he died at the end of a gun barrel.

Sounds like justice to me.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Why would he "WALK AWAY" when he was being ordered to STOP.

Seems pretty reasonable, that if he simply stopped and kept his hands in the air, he would still be breathing today.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What I find LAUGHABLE about those inclined to defend this terrorist, is the fact that when it comes to blacks and minorities complaining about the police and the use of force, EVERYONE of you people defend the police, claiming they are just doing their jobs, or the shootings were justified, even when there was no guns in the hands of the victims or crimes committed.

Case after case, you ALL ran to the defense of the police and blamed the victim for their own deaths, but in this CASE, you people want to reverse course and blame law enforcement, and question every action, despite the facts that this rednecked terrorist was ARMED, made previous threats to use force, was evading police, ran a roadblock, ran over an officer and exited his vehicle and refused to comply, then reached for his waistband under his coat and got himself shot to death.

Now, you people find yourselves on the same side as BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Welcome to club hypocrisy.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Confirmed .
He was shot in the back .

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/fbi-video-shows-final-seconds-of-ranchers-life/

The video then shows the man being shot by officers. The kill shot appeared to be fired by an officer into the back of Finicum.

And by the way, the officer who shot this terrorist was closer than any of you people on this board, and he had a clear line of sight on this tard, and it was clear to him he was reaching for a holster on his hip.

NONE of you, or any of your LINKS were closer than this officer who made the decision to shoot.

You experts at your keyboards seem to think you have a better line of sight than the officer, and that, is laughable.

TOS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And by the way, the officer who shot this terrorist was closer than any of you people on this board, and he had a clear line of sight on this tard, and it was clear to him he was reaching for a holster on his hip.

NONE of you, or any of your LINKS were closer than this officer who made the decision to shoot.

You experts at your keyboards seem to think you have a better line of sight than the officer, and that, is laughable.

TOS.

He was reaching for a weapon holstered just below his left arm pit.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's see , hmmm as I came around a corner and see that both lanes are blocked by vehicles .
It would be terrible to crash into them . So naturally I would turn my vehicle towards the left , a little thing called self preservation .
The abrupt stopping of the vehicle could have caused some personal damage to myself , say impacting the steering wheel with my chest .
I exit the vehicle slightly dazed and try to keep my hands upright while attempting to walk on a very slippery surface .

The agent who was almost hit by my vehicle should have thought about his actions prior to my arrival .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Funny how no cars nor officers had their own recording devices on .

Any just what was flying overhead ; a helicopter , a plane , or most likely a unmanned drone .

bbsam

Staff member
Let's see , hmmm as I came around a corner and see that both lanes are blocked by vehicles .
It would be terrible to crash into them . So naturally I would turn my vehicle towards the left , a little thing called self preservation .
The abrupt stopping of the vehicle could have caused some personal damage to myself , say impacting the steering wheel with my chest .
I exit the vehicle slightly dazed and try to keep my hands upright while attempting to walk on a very slippery surface .

The agent who was almost hit by my vehicle should have thought about his actions prior to my arrival .
Holy cow. That is a deranged stretch.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You are the classic example of denying the obvious.

Its a sick mind that defends lawlessness, but blasts the deaths of innocent black americans at the hands of law enforcement.

Only 4 left holding out at the compound. Hopefully, there will be 4 body bags waiting for them in the weeks to come.

Stay tuned.

TOS.

newfie

You are the classic example of denying the obvious.

Its a sick mind that defends lawlessness, but blasts the deaths of innocent black americans at the hands of law enforcement.

Only 4 left holding out at the compound. Hopefully, there will be 4 body bags waiting for them in the weeks to come.

Stay tuned.

TOS.

such an angry man

BrownArmy

such an angry man

No doubt, but it is interesting that in the ghettos of our country, where cops routinely gun down innocents, your crowd is first in line to defend the police.

Here, we have a 'cowboy' with anti-government sentiments who swore he'd not be taken alive.

All of a sudden, cops are the bad guys?

Lulz.

newfie

No doubt, but it is interesting that in the ghettos of our country, where cops routinely gun down innocents, your crowd is first in line to defend the police.

Here, we have a 'cowboy' with anti-government sentiments who swore he'd not be taken alive.

Lulz.

maybe there are bad cops , just like there are bad inner city kids , bad black kids , bad ranchers. Its ok in this case no need to call Al Sharpton a white guy died.

bbsam

Staff member
maybe there are bad cops , just like there are bad inner city kids , bad black kids , bad ranchers. Its ok in this case no need to call Al Sharpton a white guy died.
Their AL Sharpton was already there. "WHOA BUNDY!"

zF4Kbcr.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Lulz.
We have "ghettos" ?
Where ?
I think TOS would love to leave her/his gated community to have a guided tour of one .