One dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, four others

rod

Retired 22 years
Uh, no. Agree to disagree. If someone is going to shoot at you, it's better to be behind a car than out in the open.

I'm talking about that idiot cop who was standing along side the cop vehicle and had to jump out of they way. Personally if I was apart of that road block I wound have been in the tree line with a big old fat tree between me and a possible multi vehicle crash.

bbsam

Staff member
He's on the brakes at 9:10 and ditches in the snow at 9:17. I'm not sure you can legitimately say that the corner was a dangerous place to put the road block. Seemed he had plenty of time to stop. Could be he was considering going out at ramming speed and in a blaze of glory.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The guy should have been back in Arizona minding his own business. He traveled to Oregon to make a name for himself and got what he wanted. His name on a tombstone.
The world is a little better off without this piece of trash adding to the gene pool.

newfie

Many more people of color have been killed by this government and authorities for a lot less. Sorry if I don't shed a tear for your homegrown terrorist.

no doubt you have been well conditioned by your liberal puppet masters to believe such. Even with slavery we had those who bought favors and thus got to live in the masters house.

Sportello

Banned
no doubt you have been well conditioned by your liberal puppet masters to believe such. Even with slavery we had those who bought favors and thus got to live in the masters house.
tieguy, do you mean those who provided sex, or just allowed the rape?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's another example of white protesters and their punishment .
Back in 2015 ;
Protesters snarl morning commute on I-93 near Boston - The Boston Globe
Commuters fume as highways are blocked; 29 in movement arrested

Protesters affiliated with the activist group Black Lives Matter carried out their most audacious and disruptive demonstration yet in the Boston area Thursday, blocking the largest highway into the city, snarling rush-hour traffic, and stopping an ambulance in its tracks.
They did this on the same highway north (SB) & south(NB) of the city .

Well in 2016 , yesterday was their court date .

A bunch of squirrelly hippies decide to block traffic into the city on an interstate highway during rush hour – an act of domestic terrorism. And yesterday, a year after their irresponsible, heinous crimes, the smirking, spoiled art-history majors sauntered out of the courthouse in Quincy with “unsupervised probation,” which means zero punishment, as their leader, who lives in a mansion on Moss Hill in Jamaica Plain, refused to apologize.
The lesson is, if you’re a member of a PC-approved, politically protected class — in this case, rich white moonbats — the laws don’t apply to you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Here's another example of white protesters and their punishment .
Back in 2015 ;
Protesters snarl morning commute on I-93 near Boston - The Boston Globe
Commuters fume as highways are blocked; 29 in movement arrested

Protesters affiliated with the activist group Black Lives Matter carried out their most audacious and disruptive demonstration yet in the Boston area Thursday, blocking the largest highway into the city, snarling rush-hour traffic, and stopping an ambulance in its tracks.
They did this on the same highway north (SB) & south(NB) of the city .

Well in 2016 , yesterday was their court date .

A bunch of squirrelly hippies decide to block traffic into the city on an interstate highway during rush hour – an act of domestic terrorism. And yesterday, a year after their irresponsible, heinous crimes, the smirking, spoiled art-history majors sauntered out of the courthouse in Quincy with “unsupervised probation,” which means zero punishment, as their leader, who lives in a mansion on Moss Hill in Jamaica Plain, refused to apologize.
The lesson is, if you’re a member of a PC-approved, politically protected class — in this case, rich white moonbats — the laws don’t apply to you.

They blocked 93? That must have really sucked!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Extending people's morning commute by 45 minutes is a heinous crime and domestic terrorism?
Lol, ya, ok.