One Eye on the Job, One Eye on the Helper

SupraMac2Jz

Spinning all 4
im a helper but I give no reason for him not to trust me all tho I don't expect him to anyway. I brought my bookbag to carry my lunch so it won't get squished and at the end of the shift I went ahead and opened it and let him have a peak at it. I'm sure most drivers don't want to ask "hey let me check your stuff" because they'll offend the helper or something idk.. But yea.. Besides my driver is a really cool dude

UPSGUY72

How would a helper know what an iPhone package looks like?

Helper has been working for a couple of weeks I'm sure they have had a iphone or two to deliver in that time frame. Since we need a sign or a signed release to get rid of them from apple I'm also sure the driver has told the helper I'll get this one if a iphone that needs a sig or You need a sig for that package it and iphone.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Helper has been working for a couple of weeks I'm sure they have had a iphone or two to deliver in that time frame. Since we need a sign or a signed release to get rid of them from apple I'm also sure the driver has told the helper I'll get this one if a iphone that needs a sig or You need a sig for that package it and iphone.
I take all apple packages, its easier especially with the note writing and scanning the note. It cuts all that confusion down especially if you have some da .

upschuck

Theoretically it's a great idea but my loader is so bad and I've been on my route long enough I know where to hide bodies.

I had my preloader as a helper before EDD, and it was great, he knew just about exactly what was on truck, and where it was, found out exactly how I ran route, so load got better, and ran the packages off quickly. He even worked the days after he had a gun pointed at his head(dropped him off early that day, was a little shaken up). Was sad when he transferred to another center.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
In the Central all insiders that sign up to be helpers must be used first before any outsiders can be used. We have won several grievances on this. They are also paid $15 hr here.