one from the archives/the other side of the story

pretzel_man

when a sup gets shafted for no good reason

You're really streching here.

When someone on this board posts about inappropriate behavior, I and many others encourage that person to call the ethics hotline.

The referenced post just confirms that that hotline is anonymous and followed up on.

HR had no choice but to take action. It was the right thing to do.

What was the alternative? Take the supervisor's word despite the call to HR. Force the caller to confront the supervisor? Do nothing?

I just don't see the problem here.

P-Man

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You're really streching here.

When someone on this board posts about inappropriate behavior, I and many others encourage that person to call the ethics hotline.

The referenced post just confirms that that hotline is anonymous and followed up on.

HR had no choice but to take action. It was the right thing to do.

What was the alternative? Take the supervisor's word despite the call to HR. Force the caller to confront the supervisor? Do nothing?

I just don't see the problem here.

P-Man

How about doing it like the old days???

Um, sir, I was offended by what you did, said, felt, belched, farted or just how mean you look. Is there a way we can work this out? Why certainly, I promise not to do, say, make you feel, belch, fart or look that way to you ever again. Thanks for sharing with me and not reporting me over something that we could work out ourselves. That 800# is there for a reason. Our minds and mouths are here for a reason as well. Lets try to work this out before we have to advance to another step. jmho:happy2:

chev

Nightcrawler
How about doing it like the old days???

Um, sir, I was offended by what you did, said, felt, belched, farted or just how mean you look. Is there a way we can work this out? Why certainly, I promise not to do, say, make you feel, belch, fart or look that way to you ever again. Thanks for sharing with me and not reporting me over something that we could work out ourselves. That 800# is there for a reason. Our minds and mouths are here for a reason as well. Lets try to work this out before we have to advance to another step. jmho:happy2:
Brilliant. You mean actually be adult about it and have the balls to talk instead of running to cry like a little (female dog). :surprised:
It really is a shame when people can't work it out in a civil manner. What is this country coming to?