One liners, short jokes, funny sayings, puns, etal

moreluck

golden ticket member
698b23647544da01084155146d0880ce.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
My boss called me today and said, "How's it going at the office today? Is everything okay?"
I told him, "Yep, all under control. It's been busy. I haven't had a break all day."
"Great. Can you do me a favor?"
"Sure, boss. What?"
"Speed up play; I'm in the foursome behind you!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
The French will eat almost anything. A young cook decided that the French would enjoy feasting on rabbits and decided to raise rabbits in Paris and sell them to the finer restaurants in the city. He searched all over Paris seeking a suitable place to raise his rabbits. None could be found. Finally, an old priest at the cathedral said he could have a small area behind the rectory for his rabbits. He successfully raised a number of them, and when he went about Paris selling them, a restaurant owner asked him where he got such fresh rabbits. The young man replied, "I raise them myself, near the cathedral. In fact, I have ... a hutch back of Notre Dame.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is so disappointing. CNN reported today that Walt Disney's new film called "Jet Black," the African-American version of "Snow White" has been cancelled. All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive By, Homeboy, and Shank have refused to sing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho" because they say it offends black prostitutes.

They also say there ain't no way on Earth they're gonna sing "It's off to work we go."