One liners, short jokes, funny sayings, puns, etal

moreluck

golden ticket member
A rather awkward freshman finally got up the nerve to ask a pretty junior for a dance at the homecoming. She gave him the once-over and said, "Sorry, I won't dance with a child."
"Please forgive me," responded the underclassman. "I didn't realize you were pregnant."

moreluck

golden ticket member
A twitter exchange between an angry customer and an apologetic Domino's Pizza:

Customer: Yo, I ordered a pizza & it came with no toppings on it or anything. It's just bread.

Domino's: We're sorry to hear about this!

Customer (minutes later): Never mind, I opened the pizza upside down:/

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sex morality
The Dean of Women was introducing the newcomers to the college and thought fit to touch the subject of sex morality:
"In moments of temptation, ask yourselves just one question: Is an hour of pleasure worth a lifetime of shame?"
At the end of the lecture she asked if there were any questions. One of the girls timidly raised her hand and said:
"Could you tell us how you make it last one hour?"...

moreluck

golden ticket member
A couple drove several miles down a country road, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument, and neither wanted to concede their position.
As they passed a barnyard of mules and pigs, the wife sarcastically asked, "Relatives of yours?"
"Yep," the husband replied, "In-laws."

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Shortest Books Ever Written.

1000 Years of German Humor

Everything Men Know About Women

The Code of Ethics for Lawyers

Italian War Heroes

Who's who in Puerto Rico

Americans' Guide to Etiquette

Royal Family's Guide to Good Marriages

Safe Places to Travel in the USA

Jerry Garcia's Guide to Beating Drug Addiction

Career Opportunities for Liberal Arts Majors

Cooking Gourmet Dishes With Tofu

Gun Control for The New Millenium: NRA Handbook

moreluck

golden ticket member
President Obama stood by his decision to permit ten thousand Syrian refugees into the country Tuesday despite the threat of easy ISIS infiltration. His own people are uneasy about it. On a scale of risky decisions, this ranks between marrying Charlie Sheen and using Oscar Pistorious's bathroom.

The House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed the bill to toughen the screening process for Middle Easterners coming into the U.S. in the wake of the Paris attacks. Everyone's doing what they can to stay safe. Charlie Sheen announced he will refuse to sleep with any more Syrian refugees.

The U.S. Border Patrol caught Saudis trying to enter Arizona and Syrians trying to enter Texas Friday. There are reports that radical Muslims were planning to go on a rampage in Los Angeles, killing anybody who is a U.S. citizen. Police fear that the death toll could be as high as nine, maybe ten.

~Argus Hamilton~

moreluck

golden ticket member
Two deaf men were talking on their coffee break about being outlate the night before.
The first man signed to his friend, "My wife was asleep when Igot home, so I was able to sneak into bed, and not get intotrouble."
The second deaf man signed back, "Boy you're lucky. My wife waswide awake, waiting for me in bed, and she started swearing atme and giving me hell for being out so late."
The first deaf man asked, "So, what did you do?"
The second man replied, "I turned out the light."

moreluck

golden ticket member
31dbde33b02989311e1ee36763d7fbed.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is important information
This is important information just in case.
Symptoms of the Bird Flu...
The Center for Disease Control has released a list ofsymptoms of bird flu. If you experience any of thefollowing, please seek medical treatment immediately:
1. High fever
2. Congestion
3. Nausea
4. Fatigue
5. Aching in the joints
6. An irresistible urge to crap on someone's windshield.