One of me, ten of them!!!!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
I was thinking the same thing. They don't even really do the same job we do so why the comparison. They stop at EVERY stop, you don't. If you want a fair comparison, then compare your route to the purple guys.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was thinking the same thing. They don't even really do the same job we do so why the comparison. They stop at EVERY stop, you don't. If you want a fair comparison, then compare your route to the purple guys.
Or even closer, the Green guys (FedEx Ground).
Or maybe even better the ... what color do you get when you mix Purple and Green?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Or maybe even better the ... what color do you get when you mix Purple and Green?

I was being broad by using the term "purple" since they all have purple in them. purple/orange, purple/green and purple/green home. Figure all of those and see how many of them it takes to do your job.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
o
I was being broad by using the term "purple" since they all have purple in them. purple/orange, purple/green and purple/green home. Figure all of those and see how many of them it takes to do your job.

I thought it was appropriate (ironic?) that if you add purple and green colors together, you get Brown.

OK, not UPS Brown but brown none the less.

Sort of neat in a way.

rod

Retired 22 years
No point, you bunch of doofesess!!!!! I was just saying....Can people just say stuff on here???

"doofesess"-------dang I haven't heard that expression in years. To answer your question--yes you can say almost anything you want to on here------but be prepared for the feedback because it usually isn't pretty. Between the experts, those that think they know it all, those that just like to give others a hard time, drunks, stoners and an assortment of wierdos who like to post irrelevant Youtube videos you usually can't get a straight answer anyway.

satellitedriver

. Between the experts, those that think they know it all, those that just like to give others a hard time, drunks, stoners and an assortment of wierdos who like to post irrelevant Youtube videos you usually can't get a straight answer anyway.
That's half the fun, unless you were referring to me. :knockedout:

browned out

I have had enough. It is a purple haze, green day, blue sky, orange crush, brown out, yellow snow, red snake, black eye kinda day. All the colors of the uni rainbow for we the delivery contingent.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Can you tell I like saying "Award-Winning"? Hehehe. I make that recipe about twice a month. Them bitches got nothing on me. Keep your Ranch?!? Mac and cheese!! Uh-oh! I hear the topic police coming!! :wink2: