One speeding ticket almost been a year

Rack em

Made the Podium
You can use them for multiple things. Tickets, divorce, making a will, etc... Set up a meeting and talk with him/her and he should go over all available services he offers

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Wait wuuuut? What all can I use this lawyer for? Just traffic stuff?

We even used one for mitigating a family Trust dispute, but all out of court. Saved us plenty, it was all no charge. Use every benefit you can as long as you're there. You damn well earn them.

El Correcto

god is dead
We even used one for mitigating a family Trust dispute, but all out of court. Saved us plenty, it was all no charge. Use every benefit you can as long as you're there. You damn well earn them.
Yeah, I'm not even really aware of all the perks of the job. I'm going down to my union hall this Saturday to find some people to talk with and get a copy of my contract. Mainly doing this because income tax time I'm going to buy a car, want to find out about insurance discounts.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah, I'm not even really aware of all the perks of the job. I'm going down to my union hall this Saturday to find some people to talk with and get a copy of my contract. Mainly doing this because income tax time I'm going to buy a car, want to find out about insurance discounts.

Is you hall even open on Saturday?

You won't find the "perks" in the contract.

You can find bigger discounts online, especially if you bundle your home and auto policies.

I have used the union legal benefit several times. Most of those times I used one of the participating lawyers but I chose to use my own lawyer when I closed on my condo. The union provided a monetary benefit ($400) in lieu of using one of their lawyers.

I had no legal expenses when I got divorced.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm not sure about every Saturday, this coming up one they are having a meeting, was invited by another driver to attend.

You may want to either show up a bit early or plan to stay a bit late, introduce yourself to the BA and ask him/her whatever questions you may have. Meetings generally stick to the agenda and some of the older members may get a bit irritated if you start asking a bunch of "newbie" questions during the meeting.

El Correcto

god is dead
You may want to either show up a bit early or plan to stay a bit late, introduce yourself to the BA and ask him/her whatever questions you may have. Meetings generally stick to the agenda and some of the older members may get a bit irritated if you start asking a bunch of "newbie" questions during the meeting.
I plan on keeping my mouth shut and listening in the meeting seeing as I don't even know what it will be about. I was planning on staying after but showing up early is a better idea. I don't want to hold those people up seeing as they most likely have business schedules.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I plan on keeping my mouth shut and listening in the meeting seeing as I don't even know what it will be about. I was planning on staying after but showing up early is a better idea. I don't want to hold those people up seeing as they most likely have business schedules.

Meetings are generally held on the weekends so that more of us can attend. The meetings are voluntary for us but mandatory for them (union officials). They spend a great deal of their time during the week away from their families so the sooner they can get back home to their families the better.

Your steward may also be able to answer most of your basic questions; if they cannot they will direct you to someone who can.