One Stop

UnconTROLLed

perfection
One Stop was all I was given today. One air package, 20 miles (40 round trip). Before we get into fuel cost of that single package, time paid, etc etc, hear this:

I am 2 miles from destination, when the road is detoured. No problem, I get detoured and follow it. Once ending detour, I'm a bit turned around. No problem, I pull over , curb and map it.

Truck won't start. Instructed to walk package off (1 mile). LOL

Paid 4 hours for one package, including time waiting for wrecker to pick up the piece of garbage 800.

What's your best over/under? I set a new precedent, personal record!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was on T.A.W. the other day and was given a misload that needed to be brought to Ft Lauderdale, which is 1 1/2 hours south of my center. I made 1/2 hour OT, while on T.A.W. This reminded me of the old days, when we would try to make service on everything.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today is a predicted high of 78. That would be our highest so far this year. It'll be mostly sunny after our morning marine layer lifts. It's going to be great weather throughout the holiday weekend. Cookouts & picnics suggested!:happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Today is a predicted high of 78. That would be our highest so far this year. It'll be mostly sunny after our morning marine layer lifts. It's going to be great weather throughout the holiday weekend. Cookouts & picnics suggested!:happy2:

I'm going to a BBQ/Pool/Scuba Diving party saturday and/or sunday (probably both). Should be fun. :bbq::swimming:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did you make the commit time ?

reminds me of 1988; use to drive everywhere in NE, always tried to make commit if possible, many trips to Conn, one day my run was to Cape Cod , then Boston, finally ending way up north in Beverly where the P500 finally ran out of gas...as I was filling it up a local area sup drove by giving me a dirty look

back then 1hr per package was average.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Did you make the commit time ?

reminds me of 1988; use to drive everywhere in NE, always tried to make commit if possible, many trips to Conn, one day my run was to Cape Cod , then Boston, finally ending way up north in Beverly where the P500 finally ran out of gas...as I was filling it up a local area sup drove by giving me a dirty look

back then 1hr per package was average.

Made commit time. Wow, those days are gone.