One... Two. Freddy's Coming for you...

You know me...
"Congratulations to Frank Villa and our Teamsters United Delegates and Alternates who won in Local 630 in Los Angeles this evening. Chalk up 5 delegates and 2 alternates."

Three, four...add 5 more.

Tick...tock...tick...tock....

giphy.gif

I was talking to a bunch of teamsters recently from all over the country on my time off of course who said the teamster United state has no chance in there local. The movement is very isolated at best. Over 300 some locals had no delegates elections. The state of California is so locked down for H2O it's not even funny. When it goes to the members it's over for s and his merry band of misfits of Teamsters United.

You know me...
I was talking to a bunch of teamsters recently from all over the country on my time off of course who said the teamster United state has no chance in there local. The movement is very isolated at best. Over 300 some locals had no delegates elections. The state of California is so locked down for H2O it's not even funny. When it goes to the members it's over for s and his merry band of misfits of Teamsters United.

You won't mind when I quote this in a couple months then.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I love it. Suckerman roosters are going to be very disappointed.

They always are.

Probably, with life, in general.

"History repeats itself. That's one of the things wrong with history."

(Clarence Darrow - American Lawyer 1857 till 1938)

That is, a glaring example of TDU.

They continue to lose.

Their "cause" doesn't resonate.... with dues paying members.

-Bug-

Spongebob1

I love it. Suckerman roosters are going to be very disappointed.

Nope,...I don't think so, the races have been very close,.... I'm not disappointed at all,.....

Oh,..... aren't you a 'alternate delegate' ? I'll see you in Vegas,.....I'll be sitting in the front row, Since alternates are not allowed in front, I'll send a shout-out to you in your section!........ I'll be wearing a black vest!

Nope,...I don't think so, the races have been very close,.... I'm not disappointed at all,.....

Oh,..... aren't you a 'alternate delegate' ? I'll see you in Vegas,.....I'll be sitting in the front row, Since alternates are not allowed in front, I'll send a shout-out to you in your section!........ I'll be wearing a black vest!
You should come up and introduce your self to me. I'm super friendly.

Will you give me back the stuff I loaned you?

They always are.

Probably, with life, in general.

"History repeats itself. That's one of the things wrong with history."

(Clarence Darrow - American Lawyer 1857 till 1938)

That is, a glaring example of TDU.

They continue to lose.

Their "cause" doesn't resonate.... with dues paying members.

-Bug-
Can you imagine how much I'm going to be bragging on here when they lose? It's going to be some really funny reading for everyone. And the TDUers will hate me even more.