One week after interview

BirdNerd79

It's been one week since my job interview for package handler and I haven't received a phone call yet. Is it normal to take this long to get a call or does it mean I didn't get the job?

westin

I would consider that a gift from God or some family spirit saving you from future hell. I'd even change my phone number :).

J.Jones

Im in the same boat i interviewed about a week ago as well. The HR is on vacation now and she told the group when she comes back on the 23. She will call. The interview went ok but she had a poker face but i made her laugh for the most part. I keep checking my status online and it went from active to onfile soon after the interview. I dont know should i wait or move on. From what im hearing it being onfile isnt good....

klein

Für Meno :)
We have a major job shortage here

I had 2 interviews on Wednesday.
First 1, I had a short interview and was hired.

Then I went to Capital Ex for another interview.
There was no interview ! I even took the time to print out my resume, and they didn't want to see it !

They simply made me fill out my info and SS # etc, so when I was half way done with that, I asked her when will I hear back if I'm hired or not.
She said you won't - you're hired as soon as you done this paperwork !

Good times are back ! :)

I ended up working from 10am - 11:30 pm yesterday.
I ended up with a $2.00 surplus on my $15.000 float.
Got told I did good ! :)

UPS hires same day or next day here, too.
That's how I was hired - got call back almost as soon as I got home from the interview !

rocket man

we have a major job shortage here

i had 2 interviews on wednesday.
First 1, i had a short interview and was hired.

Then i went to capital ex for another interview.
There was no interview ! I even took the time to print out my resume, and they didn't want to see it !

They simply made me fill out my info and ss # etc, so when i was half way done with that, i asked her when will i hear back if i'm hired or not.
She said you won't - you're hired as soon as you done this paperwork !

Good times are back ! :)

i ended up working from 10am - 11:30 pm yesterday.
I ended up with a $2.00 surplus on my $15.000 float.
Got told i did good ! :)

ups hires same day or next day here, too.
That's how i was hired - got call back almost as soon as i got home from the interview !
kline good advice ohhhhh you forgot to tell this person your postion? What company do you work for?

Carnie

It took 2 weeks for them to call me to start working so be Patient ,I am sure they will call as long as your Background check was OK

klolx

It's been one week since my job interview for package handler and I haven't received a phone call yet. Is it normal to take this long to get a call or does it mean I didn't get the job?

I don't know but mine only took 2 days. Interview, 2nd interview then I got the job.

You can have my job, I'm leaving next month