one week until i return

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
I am very anxious about coming back to work. I am more nervous than i was on my first day of driving. I hope they just don't throw me to the wolves my first couple of days back. However expect the worst and hope for the best. I keep going over things in my head over and over knowing and hoping all goes well.

Before the heart attack i could run an hour to an 1.5 of bonus a day easily. With that being said i know i know will prob run scratch or a little over, so i should be fine. Then of course you have the crap rts that are a bigger joke than conans new show! If you have been out on injury we you as nervous as i when you returned to work.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Good luck on your return, I'm sure you will do fine. It will be a three day week, and I hope you get a Helper. Volume seems to be down to me this year with this economy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would think that you would have a sup riding with you on your first day back and, as Scratch said, it is a short week and maybe they will give you a helper.

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't want to rain on your parade but expect the worst. I was thrown to the wolves after I came back from a back injury. DON"T WORRY ABOUT RUNNING SCRATCH or any other numbers. Do the job to the best of your ability and let them juggle the numbers (they are the experts at it).

I wasn't nervous, I expected to be thrown to the wolves and was not disappointed. Three weeks later I exacerbated the injury and never got back to work again.
Good luck to you.