One Word

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
L O G I S T I ....
hrk.gif

Sorry, I couldn't finish that answer

Packmule

Decent.
My reason; I feel my career at UPS has been more good for me than bad. Lately,however, I worry things are taking a serious downturn. Telematics, Orion, general attitude of management, sooner or later quality people won't work here anymore, and our days are numbered after that.

SCV good to go sir.

Maturity. I've only been with the company for about 7 years but I was a pampered, spoiled, little brat when I got hired (think Joffery for all you Game of Thrones fans). My time in the hub has taught me humility and all that hard work while balancing other life stuff has built some much needed character and made me into a better man. As a driver, I've had to learn to deal with my fears and my anxiety. I continue to grow as a person because of this job. The bull:censored2: sucks, but I really believe that it forces me to learn how to deal with it in a more positive manner.

Oak

CYA ~ Not really one word, but as close as I could come.

First and foremost, for my own safety. Secondly, management seems to always want to sneak up on your backside when you least expect it.

Decent.
My reason; I feel my career at UPS has been more good for me than bad. Lately,however, I worry things are taking a serious downturn. Telematics, Orion, general attitude of management, sooner or later quality people won't work here anymore, and our days are numbered after that.
Glad to hear that UPS has done good with your life. I hope to follow in suit.