only at ups

Discussion in 'Lighten UPS' started by Areyoukiddinme, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Areyoukiddinme

Areyoukiddinme best 2 weeks ever

Only at ups can you work 11 hours and think you got off early
    What's your "only at ups"?

2. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Only at UPS can you work 20 years, finally get power steering, and think you're driving a Cadillac.

(Never mind it still doesn't have a radio, decent heat, good defrost, or heated mirrors)

3. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Only at UPS will you drive the biggest, heaviest, hardest to maneuver,kill you the fastest piece of equipment in the company and be thankful and happy to be doing it.

4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

11 hours? In the same day?

5. Areyoukiddinme

full time 11.5 to 12 hrs a day everyday, my wife loves thursdays

6. UpstateNYUPSer

Is that when the FedEx guy stops by?:wink2:

7. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

No. That's the day I let her recover.(j/k)

8. Areyoukiddinme

Ha. That would be the exwife

9. DS

DS Fenderbender

Only at ups would your sup say,you are the least best.......

10. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Only after the midwife delivers the FedEx guys child.

11. UPS WORKHORSE

UPS WORKHORSE Member

Only at UPS can you beat a route and come in the next day and hear, "You really sucked yesterday."

12. my "only at UPS" is, when my on-road says he wants me to run 16.3 sporh then I have a day with 16.5. we need you to do 17 sporh.....

13. Coldworld

Coldworld Well-Known Member

Only at ups can you be here 20+ years and still not get vacation in June, July or August.....

14. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

11 hours thats easy and common where im at. with the way these numbnutts bust out routes very easily done on hand me my nutts day which is usually mon and fri.

15. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Only at UPS will you step it up to a Superman level (skip breaks, work super long hrs, work faster than ever, etc), at peak time, only to get chit on a day after xmas!

16. UpstateNYUPSer

The seasonal help at Vermont Teddy Bear may disagree with you.

17. FilingBluesFL

FilingBluesFL Well-Known Member

And THAT'S why you don't do any of those things (skip breaks, work faster than ever).

Only at UPS will you get rewarded for a good job with being given other peoples work the next day... in addition to yours.

18. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Only at ups, other people can no call, no show once a month, but I bang in twice a year and still have my center manager give me the "you need to be here everday" speech.

19. You hit the nail right on the head!!

20. DougHeffernan

DougHeffernan Member

Only at ups can a supervisor put a over 20 year driver in the oldest and worse car in the center because the driver delivers by the methods and doesn't kiss his ass.
    And then when you bid on a smaller rural route he moves pos car to your new route and puts brand new pkg car on old route for the suck ass, speeding, signature forging route burner. But he seemed agitated when I thanked him for moving my old gal with me because I'm trying for over 100k this year and besides my wife loves the way my arms and upper body looks.