only at ups

over9five

Staff member
Only at UPS can you work 20 years, finally get power steering, and think you're driving a Cadillac.

(Never mind it still doesn't have a radio, decent heat, good defrost, or heated mirrors)

Only at UPS will you drive the biggest, heaviest, hardest to maneuver,kill you the fastest piece of equipment in the company and be thankful and happy to be doing it.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
11 hours thats easy and common where im at. with the way these numbnutts bust out routes very easily done on hand me my nutts day which is usually mon and fri.

klein

Für Meno :)
Only at UPS will you step it up to a Superman level (skip breaks, work super long hrs, work faster than ever, etc), at peak time, only to get chit on a day after xmas!

FilingBluesFL

Only at UPS will you step it up to a Superman level (skip breaks, work super long hrs, work faster than ever, etc), at peak time, only to get chit on a day after xmas!

And THAT'S why you don't do any of those things (skip breaks, work faster than ever).

Only at UPS will you get rewarded for a good job with being given other peoples work the next day... in addition to yours.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Only at ups, other people can no call, no show once a month, but I bang in twice a year and still have my center manager give me the "you need to be here everday" speech.

DougHeffernan

Only at ups can a supervisor put a over 20 year driver in the oldest and worse car in the center because the driver delivers by the methods and doesn't kiss his ass.
And then when you bid on a smaller rural route he moves pos car to your new route and puts brand new pkg car on old route for the suck ass, speeding, signature forging route burner. But he seemed agitated when I thanked him for moving my old gal with me because I'm trying for over 100k this year and besides my wife loves the way my arms and upper body looks.